Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knowing the time is important

Discussion on Knowing the time is important within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knowing the time is important

I made this for you guys...
USA - Germany - China - Korea (clock app)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2009, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 0

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knowing others HP
06/25/2009 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Ok, today one of the guys in my community told me my EXACT health points. And I thought he gusted or something but it did it everytime, with buffs and all the stuff I used. Sadly he didn't want to give the prog away so, sorry don't have anything for guys :S. I hope this info will help any of you guys develop something like that. I'm not a guy who knows anything in these things, but I think it has something to do with the info we get from server / other ppls clients. PS: He also told me...
Knowing the Squama?
04/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Recently I've noticed that one player has been getting a DB almost every night and within the first minute so he can't be visiting a lot that fast. As far as I thought squamas are decided randomly by the server upon pickup. Is it possible that this is not so and there's a way before 20:00 to see the exact one that gives the DB? Perhaps he's just super lucky but it's very strange to me to happen so often to him.
Im knowing everyone!muhaha
03/27/2008 - Off Topic - 18 Replies
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Thetruekill.jpg
knowing which tactic you're in.
07/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Is there a way of finding out with tactic you are against...except wasteing time killing it to find out...(example: you have peace disturbed and desert in ur bank, but you need the others so u went back in and not sure which monster you are against...so you kill for ages and then when u get a token you find out its peace) it just wastes time... *sorry if there is a topic under this but i couldnt find it.*