Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A couple of Aion related questions.

Discussion on A couple of Aion related questions. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A couple of Aion related questions.

Hi

Will you be able to keep your Beta char when you go to retail version?

Will you be able to change servers when the game is released (Europe) or do you have to play on Chinese servers?

Because the game is great, it really is, but i dont wanna put too much efford into my char, if im bound to chinese server after European release.
Old 04/25/2009, 04:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehReaper View Post
Hi

Will you be able to keep your Beta char when you go to retail version?

Will you be able to change servers when the game is released (Europe) or do you have to play on Chinese servers?

Because the game is great, it really is, but i dont wanna put too much efford into my char, if im bound to chinese server after European release.
Yes.
Your illegally playing the Chinese version,so what do you think.Not to mention the other obvious reasons why not.
Then dont play.
Old 04/25/2009, 12:41   #3

Good day to you sir!

So: I can keep my Beta char, i cant change server, and i shouldn't play the game.

wow
Old 04/25/2009, 12:57   #4

Everyone can play it. The illegal part of it is using adult IDs.. :O
You cannot change server, that's right.
Old 04/25/2009, 19:15   #5

elite*gold: 10
you can't change the server ? *_*
Old 04/25/2009, 20:33   #6

Why should you..? O_o that's not usual.
Old 04/25/2009, 20:48   #7

Alright, thanks for the answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple questions.
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
How come when i edit my cq_user in my navicat and relog in on my account it says "Server interruption. Please log in later" How do i add stars to any of my pets in the navicat? How do i add eps to my character in th navicat? Where can i get a good schopping mall, like in any other server, mine has not many things i got problley 8 pets, and 5 pages, 2 pages are filled with eudcards how do i get +255 gears with +255 elemnts 2 socket and gems for warrior in my server? and for the...
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________
[HELP]Just a couple of questions
05/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
what is a static ip and how do i get one? if i made a new item fo rmy server does the image have to be saved as dds? How ot make a Gold cup? like whats the UID for talismans? More to come*
Just a couple of Questions
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys i just wanted to know if some1 could show me the link to a met spammer. I also wanted to know if anyone could do some edits for conquer for me. I posted the edits i wantes before but i guess a mod said no. If you can help me i would appreciate very much.
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...