Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION Elitepvper's Player List

Discussion on AION Elitepvper's Player List within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION Elitepvper's Player List

Hi, so thanks to our dedicated translators and linkzors we can all play aion. woooo!!!! though i thought it would be a great idea for us to post our ign and servers we play on, so we can keep in touch during and, maybe when C-Aion goes live? im thinking of staying on once obt closes, the english enu.pak seems to do a **** good job of translating everything to english, except for the game announcements >_>.

Post up guys!!

server/player
Clock Tower-Azariel/delacroix (me)
Old 04/13/2009, 22:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours3lF View Post
Hi, so thanks to our dedicated translators and linkzors we can all play aion. woooo!!!! though i thought it would be a great idea for us to post our ign and servers we play on, so we can keep in touch during and, maybe when C-Aion goes live? im thinking of staying on once obt closes, the english enu.pak seems to do a **** good job of translating everything to english, except for the game announcements >_>.

Post up guys!!

server/player
Clock Tower-Azariel/delacroix (me)
We allready got this one:
Old 04/13/2009, 22:46   #3

:0 closage. sry..

edit: ok then carry on folks
Old 04/13/2009, 22:49   #4

Received Thanks: 2,015
well i would say you shouldn't close it. this thread you could use for people who are going to play the chinese aion after the obt. who wants to stay could write name/server in here.and i really think there are some players who will stay on the chinese servers.
Old 04/13/2009, 22:52   #5

im definately thinking of staying, but only if the enu.pak language pack would still be alright after updates.. think it'll be ok?