Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion China and Bots...

Discussion on Aion China and Bots... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/13/2009, 23:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
plaync should take a few pages from your book Unick haha.
Old 04/13/2009, 23:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unick View Post
come on, don't be so pesimistic. do you really believe, that the game is ready? no way. in the eu it will start in the winter. what does nc untill then? maybe balancing, allright. but i can't believe they would be that stupid to leat the security system of the game in the current state. i'm sure they are using the beta and the time untill the last releasses to fix the problems with bots an hackers.
who knows, maybe they would also change the gamgeguardsystem. i don't know much about that but i heard that there is a better system called starforce? who knows what they will do but don't be so pesimistic.
the only thing nc eu/na does is the translation everything else is done by nc korea and they already did it wrong and use that totally useless gameguard again.
we will see bots for sure in our version but i will still play it because the game is great and the cheaters wont get that big of an advantage anyway since aion is a rather easy game so they wont be always ahead of legit player like in l2 were it takes a half century to reach max lvl.
Old 04/13/2009, 23:47   #18

Received Thanks: 2,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
the only thing nc eu/na does is the translation everything else is done by nc korea and they already did it wrong and use that totally useless gameguard again.
we will see bots for sure in our version but i will still play it because the game is great and the cheaters wont get that big of an advantage anyway since aion is a rather easy game so they wont be always ahead of legit player like in l2 were it takes a half century to reach max lvl.
i heard something about nc used more then 4 years to develope aion. is that true? if it is i can't believe they will let it this way. maybe we could write gameguard a letter and tell them to make the system better.
Old 04/13/2009, 23:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unick View Post
i heard something about nc used more then 4 years to develope aion. is that true? if it is i can't believe they will let it this way. maybe we could write gameguard a letter and tell them to make the system better.
*looks at the expression on your avatar*
Old 04/13/2009, 23:52   #20

Can anyone do me a favor pls? i got a slow upload (20kb/s) so here is the SD video i uploaded to the rapidshare. One can upload this video on youtube pls? (who ever got good connection and youtube account) thx. I ll also try to find a video share site for HD. I got my ISP blocked youtube .... thx

(10 time download)
So if anyone can upload this to youtube we all can watch it. thx
Old 04/13/2009, 23:52   #21

I also don't think that they will aion fail like L2 or Silkroad.
This both games were mainly grinder and aion is more like european mmorpgs so you can't reach this much like a legit.
One point : No hack system can prevent all bots. If they want to , they can release a bot same like in wow aoc and all other games. Its NC's part to ban this bots and not accept em.
Old 04/14/2009, 00:02   #22

Bad thing is that we are talking about NClolSoft - a company that have a terrible background about treat their customers like 'cash machines' at NA. I heard that at Korea they do the same.

I played L2 for almost 4 years on retail and can tell you this: they should learn with Blizzard and invest in a strong customer relatioship area - not only GMs but creating events and making people leave the gring and have fun.

L2 in NA happened to be more then 6 months without 1 single event...

Thats why I believe WoW grow so fast. Not because Blizzard excels in bannig bots.
Old 04/14/2009, 00:05   #23

well in the case of wow i think it is more the support from blizzard, wich is really something more than great. i mean look at diablo2. how old is this game and it still gets sometimes updates.
Old 04/14/2009, 00:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybabycrazy View Post
Can anyone do me a favor pls? i got a slow upload (20kb/s) so here is the SD video i uploaded to the rapidshare. One can upload this video on youtube pls? (who ever got good connection and youtube account) thx. I ll also try to find a video share site for HD. I got my ISP blocked youtube .... thx

(10 time download)
So if anyone can upload this to youtube we all can watch it. thx

Old 04/14/2009, 00:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours3lF View Post
Thx alot yours3lF for your time thx
Old 04/14/2009, 00:32   #26

pleasure.
Old 04/14/2009, 15:45   #27

well if you search a little bit on youtube you allready find some botvideos... videos from hole groups of bots :/

and some
Old 04/14/2009, 20:16   #28

elite*gold: 10
that sucks...

i hope there won't be so much in the EU version...
Old 04/14/2009, 20:32   #29

I'd like to notice some .. They grant you 12h of playing time for each bot you report.
Old 04/14/2009, 21:40   #30

elite*gold: 10
lol?

don't think so