Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Chiense Open Beta patching problem

Discussion on Aion Chiense Open Beta patching problem within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Chiense Open Beta patching problem

Just wondering, I know patching was to be slow for this, but when I patch the game it goes like a snail and I'm just wondering if NC Soft blocks ports, because I have a 10mb connection, it shouldn't take 2 days to patch this right?

- Tried turning off my firewall, only thing I can think of is something inside the modem.
Old 04/09/2009, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mhh it's so slow ebcause of the Open Beta. Can't help it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion china Patching problem...HELP!!
01/01/2010 - Aion - 8 Replies
few days ago Aion china client gave me a new patching process so i let it patch..after it finished it gave me what is in the Pic below..so i removed the game completly and reinstalled it...it went patching for more than 48 hours stright...and as it was about to finish...it gave me the same result..from what i could see that the patching shows me the message when it comes to a file called errormsge.xml or something like that...would appreciate any help on that matter... note that i have...
Aion-Extreme OPEN BETA ! (first aion private server)
08/05/2009 - Aion Private Server - 80 Replies
Aion Extreme Dear players, As announced on the forums we had a crazy month of June, however we started working again since the begining of the month. And the greatest news is, we open our beta back TODAY and we will work as much as possible on it. Thank you for believing and supporting this project. Its been great having you guys. If you would like to help our staff you can register here Aion-Extreme Bugtracker All Projects: Tasklist report any bugs , problems or suggestions (like...
aion chinese client-patching problem
05/24/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I have been patching this game for two whole days and still it seems to keep on going ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=23052&stc=1&d=1243174334 mainly i think it did not install it right when i installed it because its chinese and i know nothing in chinese but usually its the same process. i also tried to install the manual patch from "complete manual patch?" topic and its still updating :D any help at all would be great !! please reply here on the site or...