Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

update problem

Discussion on update problem within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
update problem

i downloaded the aion client from and after i installed, i tried update but only a message with 4 chinese characters on it. i recognize the first one to mean 'sky'. does anyone know how to get around this?
Old 04/08/2009, 12:05   #2

If you mean the error message that appears right at the beginning i had the same problem. I got the Aion restore 1.13 from here . Click here to get the file. That will restore the old settings and the i was able to start the client, but then you will have to update the client again first which takes quite long time
Hope this helps
Old 04/08/2009, 12:05   #3

If you mean the error message that appears right at the beginning i had the same problem. I got the Aion restore 1.13 from here . Click here to get the file. That will restore the old settings and the i was able to start the client, but then you will have to update the client again first which takes quite long time
Hope this helps
Old 04/08/2009, 15:10   #4

downloaded the restore somehow... now there's the list with a bunch of names to pick which i assume is the update mirrors or something. picked the 2nd one from the bottom. update going by pretty fast i suppose but now and then there's the popup with 3 lines with the word aion on th1st and launcher on the 3rd. if it keeps up like this then there's no way to patch it while i'm away in class is there?
Old 04/09/2009, 09:48   #5

Yes i have the same problem The Client sometimes loses connection to the server (i guess thats the message) and you have to reconnect manually.
P.S. The List that appears should be the update servers list, you can change it if you click on the button on the left side above the aion picture.
Unfortunately it makes almost no difference for me, i have only 50kb or so, dont know why . Maybe because the servers are in China ^^