Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheat engine trouble

Discussion on cheat engine trouble within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
cheat engine trouble

does any know any decent guides on cheat engine ?

i can find hp / mp values fine (pointers+offsets) but others arent getting them...

i used to be ok with cheat engine few months ago now ive forgotten how to use it again :d
Old 11/30/2012, 23:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats because Gameforge added addons for AION that disable cheat engine older versions.

And something "off the record" cheat engine was never banned from any Ncsoft games, and the reason for that is because NcSoft created it as an initiall addon for lineage2, but never published it. They sold it to some guyz, that they made it what it is now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] Trouble attach main.exe on xp64 bits (Cheat Engine)
12/31/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
I just wanted to share my experience here so do not complain if this tutorial doesn't work for you ..!!! I use win xp 64bit and initially every time I try to attach main.exe always detected by xtrap but I finally found the solution Ok we get on with it to be prepared : 1. Grand Chase 2. CE newest version (i use 6.1) 3. Antivirus (I use Avast free antivirus) 4. Luck Step :
San Po Pede i download ung PC HACK engine tsaka Cheat engine!!
06/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
san Po Pede i download ung PC HACK engine tsaka Cheat engine!!sanapo tulugnan nyo ko!! di ko c maintindihan ung thundercheats n site!! di ko mahalukay ung pac hack engine 2.4!!sana po matulognan nyo ko!! TY:):)]