Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open Beta Client Download [3 Mirrors!]

Discussion on Open Beta Client Download [3 Mirrors!] within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2009, 17:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
chinese OB had supposedly started 1/1/09 now if you're saying that the rediculous amount of forum posts about this being the correct date were wrong then you know something everyone else does not, otherwise go complain to all the people out there who spread stupid rumors. If the chinese OB is NOT yet open then why don't you tell us when it does open? And another thing, why would it even matter unless you also knew where to download an actual Chinese OB client and not the korean one which is apparently no longer working?
Old 01/07/2009, 17:33   #32

1.) You should get banned ...

2.) Learn to read.. That´s why number 1!

3.) Chinese Client is available from everywhere.. No I won´t tell you where because I think you´re just an idiot, who can´t read. That´s why number 1 & 2!

4.) It was like a 50/50 chance, when the Beta would start, either on the one date or on the other one .. No I won´t tell you when because I think I don´t want people like you playing the same game like me.. That´s why Number 1 & 2 & 3

That´s all for it, bye bye..
Old 06/07/2009, 12:41   #33

the link is broken not working
Old 06/07/2009, 12:43   #34

oops
Old 06/07/2009, 14:52   #35

elite*gold: 10
#closed
Closed Thread