Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

11-11 OBT Start!

Discussion on 11-11 OBT Start! within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
11-11 OBT Start!

The child whom waits to guide a service schedule.
■ selective services in advance: 2008 October 30th (Thur) ~ November 10th (Mon)
■ open beta tests: 2008 November 11th (anger)
* The open time which is accurate is following common knowledge plan.

The child selective services in advance `' column, before is a service will be able to decide a server/race/occupational/character exterior/a character life in advance in open beta test. (translation)
Old 10/24/2008, 08:51   #2

elite*gold: 10
Aion's Korean open beta date is confirmed to be Novemeber 11th.

NCsoft announced in a press release today (23rd) that Aion's open beta will begin on November 11th. A character creation service that allows players to pre-create their characters on a server of choice will begin on October 30th.
Over-seas, game services* will start with China, then North America, Europe, Russia and Taiwan.

The following post was made to the official site earlier today:

Greetings Aion community members,
We're happy to announce the following service schedule.

* Character Creation Service: October 30th ~ November 10th
* Open Beta Test: November 11th

The character creation service will allow you to select your server, race, class as will as your appearance and name. The purpose of this service is to make sure the servers are loaded with balanced factions before beginning the beta, which is an essential part of enjoyment in a RvR game. During this period you will be able to customize your characters. You will also be able to participate in the official website community with your server and character information. (Only 1 character per account will be permitted during this time.) We hope that this period will be an exciting one, where players can share their anticipation and get to know one another through the Aion website.

Thank you for your patience. We will do our best to make sure we deliver the best experience possible.

*Note: Services here means 'working on releasing the game in the current region