Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Key presser for 3.0

Discussion on Key presser for 3.0 within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Key presser for 3.0

Is there aGuard for new f2p aion 3.0
noone keypresser working, no auto it or hotkey.
could you post here working keypress for 3.0
Old 04/22/2012, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
ddfgdgdgdfgfdfgdfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Key presser
06/28/2011 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Hi ich wollte mal fragen ob es ein programm gibt mit dem man für games im hintergrund tasten drücken kann.Zb man is auf game 1 und will wenn man v drückt auf game 2 den skill 1 aktivieren.Geht das?
Key Presser!!!!!!
10/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Germany: Suche ein Key Presser für ECSRO das einloggen ist schwer...: Bin Sehr dank bar der mir hilft Englisch:Search for a Key Presser ECSRO the sign is hard... I'm very thanks to help me cash. sorry that my english is so bad
Key presser
05/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Is there a key presser or any program that i can put to press F1 F2 F5 every 20 min and F3 F6 every 30 sec and F7 every 3 sec?:D
BOT presser
01/11/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 215 Replies
Hey guys!! This is the only one that i can help... its a BOT but not a tbot or srobot... its only a key presser.. i think everyone knows about it... and those who dont know it... you can try it as a subtitute of tbot.. because as of now,, greyfox is in his family right now..(visit to projecthax) me too are waiting for an up coming tbot for all of us..^,..,^ so this is the one that i used... you can try it.. and its easy to use.. PLSSSS... DONT SAY ANYTHING... SCAN IT a THOUSAND...