Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion F2P (GameForge) BEST BOT POLL

Discussion on Aion F2P (GameForge) BEST BOT POLL within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Aion F2P (GameForge) BEST BOT POLL

What is the best Paid / Free bot for Aion F2P ?

i'm trying to find out what is the best bot to use whether its Free or Paid
there are a lot of bots around and I want one that wont get me crazy nor banned.

Thanks ^.^
Old 03/16/2012, 19:47   #2

I really can't recommend any bot because most of them use things which I perceive as sketchy like memory writing, hooking or malformed input/commands. Many authors claim it is no problem because "it isn't tested for" [by the server], but my level of paranoia doesn't allow me to take such a laid back view on possibly being banned.

I'm trying to make the best bot around but am missing some critical information. If anyone can help with access to game entity info, let me know!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2012, 01:13   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,198
lucid I can help you with entity info but I think you cant code a good bot cuz youre to lazy to find a tutorial with 3 parts about how to find entitys in any modern game.
Old 03/17/2012, 08:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
lucid I can help you with entity info but I think you cant code a good bot cuz youre to lazy to find a tutorial with 3 parts about how to find entitys in any modern game.
Actually I reviewed B.R.'s posts several times each (if that is indeed what you're referring to), but I have specific confusion about things. Because that post isn't on these forums I didn't want to discuss it here. I've authored multiple bots without anyone's help before, but never accessed entity info in any game. From an outsider's perspective I can totally understand why you think I'm lazy but that is not the case; I'm either overcomplicating or misinterpreting something and just need a some clarification :/

Anyhow help would be genuinely appreciated, check for some (updated) details or PM me.
Old 03/22/2012, 00:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
Do you have already the entityMap Pointer for Aion F2P ?
Old 03/23/2012, 22:12   #6

mmm free-aion you want a bot? beware about this you can get banned for life.
Old 04/12/2012, 23:50   #7

I would recommand aionscript
Old 05/22/2012, 06:53   #8

Maybe I'm a little biased...but I still say NoFap is best ^_^