Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION Beta Key contest

Discussion on AION Beta Key contest within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation AION Beta Key contest

Hello guys!

I hope everyone who got entry into the beta is having a good time. For those who did not have the luck I may have a solution:

I have ONE extra beta key, which is looking for someone who is willing to earn it, simply by doing a favor for the ePVPers community.

Here is the deal:
As I've looked around the forums I found none of the good leveling guides that can be purchased over the internet. There was only some old post about the Kozen leveling guide which post is no longer updated by the original poster. So if someone have one of these guides like Kozen's, AION Mastery...etc,(I think these are considered the best ones but correct me if I'm wrong) or knows how/where to obtain them, and willing to post it/them here for the community I'd gladly give my spare key which I've won and won't use. Keep in mind that the most up to date and useful one will win the contest. You have time till Friday evening (17th of February). So If I were you I'd start to search for them right away.

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules by organizing this small contest.

Good luck for everyone!
Old 02/15/2012, 08:03   #2

elite*gold: 7
Or instead of doing this contest you could just use google proper and find it by yourself.
Old 02/15/2012, 11:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Belive me I tried. And yes I've found them. However they were all outdated. BTW if I could find any of these I'd post them without asking anything. Sorry m8 but If you dont like the idea you dont have to do anything.
But oh well...hater gona hate...
Old 02/15/2012, 17:10   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
I have some Kozen guides from 2009

#closed

no comment!
Closed Thread