Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion: English Version comes early 2009!

Discussion on Aion: English Version comes early 2009! within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/18/2008, 10:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Danke e*InY für's video man das spiel sieht hammer aus
Old 07/24/2008, 13:20   #17

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
jo is zwar aus den offi. movies zusammen geschnitten aber nice gemacht ich will endlich aion zockn <.<
Old 07/24/2008, 23:09   #18

elite*gold: 20
Das Spiel ist echt geil muss man sagen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Chinese RETAIL Client English patch ???(22/04/2009
11/07/2016 - Aion - 8 Replies
Hi to all and sorry that am posting a threat that already exist but I create a new account and I log in the server in chinese and i see that all the old english patches they dont work after retail because the updater always change the language pak (enu) to chinese . Did anyone knows any solution to play in English , sorry again for the post but I have search and try every method on this forum thanks a lot guys
[GCPH]Working SD Hack and early boss as of 12-8-2009
12/21/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
Working Sd hack as of 12-9-2009 Instruction: Download The ai.kom and fan map After you download go to GC folder D:usually at D:online Games Grand chase PH Then go to Ai.kom folder and delete the original ai.kom then paste my ai.kom. Same Instruction in fanmap.kom Credits To Sir Brian~ for his old ai.kom and to craymel02 for his old fan map. Press thanks if i help.
Yustiel (not the first aion pserver) - AE early look
09/12/2009 - Aion Private Server - 33 Replies
Hello everybody. Seeing that race of private aion servers, all based on aion-emu soft, I've decided that would be nice to give people an early view of aion-emu incomming features. So here it is a yustiel server It's a server that can be said that is in "early alpha/development stage". Here we basicly put all the features that we are working on in aion-emu, long before they are published publicly. So what you can expect. At this moment we are working on skills, items, attack system...