Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Still working Aion Bots out there?

Discussion on Still working Aion Bots out there? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Still working Aion Bots out there?

As title says, just wondering if there's still working Aion bots out there. It doesn't seem like the bot developers are updating and just wondering if there are any working bots after the AoB expansion.

Thanks
Old 02/13/2011, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 28
Please use the search tool, there are many threats out there asking the same question as you are.
Old 02/23/2011, 13:35   #3

elite*gold: 0