Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pirox's Daevatool - Beta Release

Discussion on Pirox's Daevatool - Beta Release within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/23/2010, 19:00   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryôku View Post
is it detectable atm? works it still for 2.0.0.4/5 ????

mfg Roccat
What does detecable is supposed to mean in your own words? Every, I repeat every bot is detecable IF the bot is bad set up. Technically not detecable. But if you fail by setting up the bot -> your fault.

That is the number 1 reason why players get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2010, 13:22   #92

well i got still somne questions - Ban/ Detection Ratio from this bot ? Like the wow one ? Does it support the latest version of the Eu Aion ?
must aion aktiv or can it work in the background ?

To bad that Customers only can read the Aion boards, so we (as new Customers) can´t see the feedbacks/problems.

I like there work on WoW and thinking of buying the bot, some more feedbacks from the bot users would be nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2010, 20:59   #93

dude why sell a so bad hack ? On other sides you got it for free lol
Old 10/26/2010, 01:44   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterXon View Post
well i got still somne questions - Ban/ Detection Ratio from this bot ? Like the wow one ? Does it support the latest version of the Eu Aion ?
must aion aktiv or can it work in the background ?

To bad that Customers only can read the Aion boards, so we (as new Customers) can´t see the feedbacks/problems.

I like there work on WoW and thinking of buying the bot, some more feedbacks from the bot users would be nice.

No ratio given. I count 8 "I got banned" threads... and I bet 90% were bad set up!

Yes, it does support latest version. AION must be active; a bot which does support background mode leads you to your main point of getting banned... xD you want security? No background mode for you boy.

It is a mid-easy-to-set-up bot... read the guides and you are done. I tested AngelSuite recently... as a comparative example... and it offers less option to let the bot look human...

But wtf... you talk about AION then you say you want to buy the WoW bot xD ... dude... drive me nuts huh.

Glad to help.