Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Aion-Lightning v4.9x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM / Tools+Utils

Discussion on [Release] Aion-Lightning v4.9x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM / Tools+Utils within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Aion-Lightning v4.9x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM / Tools+Utils

I've decided to open my Aion Lightning Source to the world.
Why because all sources are closed and people are asking a lot of money for sources
I think that by releasing this source more devolpers get the chance to work on it
it also means that things can be made much faster all people are welcome to join or team!
for more and faster updates! For more information check the github page!

People like aion-core / Encom / falke / they ripped me off putted me in a bad day light that day will be over! ! dont trust those guys thats all i can say!

Dont wait just join!
Thanks
3 Users