Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AutoCraft German & English

This is a discussion on AutoCraft German & English within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category; Hello Community, i ve found a very nice crafting bot (i think its mem read only) on another site and ...

Old   #1

AutoCraft German & English

Hello Community,

i ve found a very nice crafting bot (i think its mem read only) on another site

and since clervercraft has gone missing i wanted to share it. i brought 2 skills up to 199 already with it, oh and it buys mats!!!!

Heare the Link to the board where the project is hosted

i am just Enduser like you all, so no support from me, beside maybe some help on setup if needed.

Old   #2

if the program actually worked it would be nice, The windows don't popup and the instructions aren't helpful even in the English version. Nice idea etc, but its no better and no worse that autocrafter, which also never worked for me.

Anyone else got a crafter that works? or doesn't such a thing exist. AionNinja is out of the question