Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Alert 3.0 - Screenshots and Bot Breakage

Discussion on Aion Alert 3.0 - Screenshots and Bot Breakage within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Alert 3.3 - Screenshots and Bot Breakage

NEW in 3,3:
Removed debug message popup on screenshots

NEW in 3.2:
* New Command "bc" - will allow you to send commands to your bot. Note, this uses the sendkeys.send method and does not send an enter after it. Keycodes can be found here:
No guarentees this will do anything for you, but it was requested. example: "bc {F1}" in the body of your ai message would send F1 to your bot window.

* New command "acr" - will send raw input to Aion. The "ac" command appends an "{ENTER}" after your command, this one will not.

* Autoreport support - Checkbox for sending you reports every X minutes.

* Changed parsing to RegEx. This should result in fewer Date or Whisper errors. Also a little faster.

NOTE: IF YOUR CHAT LOG GETS HUGE, IT DIRECTLY AFFECTS AA's START TIME. Doesn't matter once its running, but can cause a large pause when you click start (more than the 3 seconds).

NEW in 3.0:

* Aion Alert will now monitor for bot breakage and Aion disconnect. If you are inactive for a time you specify, it will send you a message with status report. It will then send you another message if you "Wake up". Note that this works off ": You" in the chat log, which, due to AION, can sometimes be actions by another. AA will also send you a message with status report and then shut down your bot, Aion, and itself, if there is no activity in your chat log for a period you specify. This is any activity, i.e., LFG spam, fighting spam, whatever. Both of course can be toggled on or off. Note that screenshots will be taken of inactivity (not disconnect) if you have Mail Screenshots chosen.

* Screenshots: AA will now take screenshots. This can be done via the new "screen" mail command, which is mailed back to you, or via the events SS checkboxes. If you wish, AA will mail all screenshots to you if you check the Mail Screenshots button. (It will always mail if you send a "screen" command). Note that screenshots can cause a slight pause in game play; this is not related to AA.

Also:
- Added a "quitall" command to shut down your bot, aion, and aion alert. (The separate commands for bot and Aion still exist).
- Added a "reset" command to reset your current session’s stats remotely.
- Added a "screen" command that will take a screenshot and send it to you. (Thanks for the Tamagotchi idea DrMcFluffy and NoMoreIdeas).

READ THE AADOC IN THE ZIP FILE FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS
Attached Files
File Type: zip AionAlert3.3.zip (25.6 KB, 101 views)
Old 11/05/2009, 04:23   #2

READ THE AADOC IN THE ZIP FILE FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS
Old 11/05/2009, 15:02   #3

nice work !!! and big thx

SZ bot + Aion Alert 3.1 and LogMeIn Remote App on Iphone = OMFG I LOVE IT

i see all Alerts on my iphone and start ore stop the bot ore Aion whit LogmeIN New

add plz a say alert
and plz support more clients xDDDDDD

and i donate you 4 the nice work !!!!!!
Old 11/05/2009, 16:14   #4

Very nice, plan to try this tonight!
Old 11/05/2009, 16:25   #5

aggo,

i can do a say alert, but what do you mean support more clients?

also, if you donated, i dont see it
Old 11/05/2009, 16:30   #6

i donate after say and more client support

i have 2 aion acc´s and 2 bots i want to handel 2 acc´s wiht 1 Aion Alert
Old 11/05/2009, 16:39   #7

Actually, catching /1 type says is easy.

but if someone uses /say it doesnt stand out in the log, so not sure i can catch that.
Old 11/05/2009, 16:40   #8

Aggo,
Have you tried installing it in a different directory and using a different log file path for teh second instance?
Old 11/05/2009, 16:45   #9

yes it works but hart to handel on ipohne 2 clients 2 bots and 2 aion alert

you need to add a option for different log file path and differend start buttons to find the secend aion window.

and ai commands for client 1 and 2

MOHH SORRY MY english ................ xD
Old 11/05/2009, 16:48   #10

will try, shouldnt take too much effort. the say thing though, get someone to saysomethign to you using /say and then post here what it looks like in your chat log. if i use /say, i just seen the date and then name and then what was said, nothing that says "say"

if i use /1 for the say channel, it flags it in the log.
Old 11/05/2009, 20:44   #11

Where is the chat.log?

Doesnt seem to be in my Aion directory.
Old 11/05/2009, 23:36   #12

RTFM

TO Use: Step 1
Old 11/06/2009, 06:33   #13

Coming in 3.3

Telnet support.

You will be able to telnet into Aion Alert and send commands live. The goal is for you to also see Aion text live. I tested tonight and was able to telnet into AA and send commands.

This will send commands like the email does, all in one burst, so it should sneak in between bot commands.

I need to determine what output to send back to you, I am thinking /1, /3, legion, and whispers. I could give an option to just send everything, but that could get reallly spammy.

Anyway, should come tomorrow.
Old 11/06/2009, 13:09   #14

3.3 Posted

Only change is removal of debug message popup on screenshots.
Old 11/07/2009, 22:25   #15

Can you pls share the address for whispers..
I didnt manage to find them.

Big thnx