Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Alert 2.3 - Now with remote shutdown of Aion and Bot

Discussion on Aion Alert 2.3 - Now with remote shutdown of Aion and Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/03/2009, 13:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Holme,

Yeah, I changed those values to a double. Ill have that version out shortly.
Old 11/03/2009, 19:46   #17

Updated to 2.8 - Fixed a couple of minor crashes and added checkbox for gathering reports
Old 11/04/2009, 17:16   #18

New in 2.9

NEW: You should be able to reply to an alert with a command to Aion Alert with text messages now, so long as your company's subject line is "RE: Aion Alert" or "Re: Aion Alert". You can test this by going to your email account, sending yourself a txt message, and then replying to it from your cell phone and then looking at the details to see what the subject line is. Note that AA also strips everything after the first line (ie after you hit enter) so that only your command is processed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Alert 5.0 - Almost as smart as you
05/24/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION If you enjoy this, or use it more than once, please consider donating. Anything at all is appreciated, and nothing is required, but if it helps you out, help me out <grin> PayPal Donation Aion Alert Escape the Grind ( v 5.1 ) Aion Alert (AA) is a log parsing program. After enabling the Aion log file, AA will continuously (ever ½ second) monitor the log for selected events.
Aion Alert
03/06/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Is there a programm which will alert overwindow possible with sound, when mob which i need will spawn up? Going for wait bosses while for example watching film. Does that program exist?
Aion Alert 4.0 - Telling you what you need to know
12/03/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION If you enjoy this, or use it more than once, please consider donating. Anything at all is appreciated, and nothing is required, but if it helps you out, help me out <grin> PayPal Donation Aion Alert Escape the Grind ( v 4.5 ) Aion Alert (AA) is a log parsing program. After enabling the Aion log file, AA will continuously (ever ½ second) monitor the log for selected events.
Aion Mud (Aion Alert 3.5) - Now with telnet
11/11/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
http://i33.tinypic.com/2rym2z9.jpg Aion Alert 3.5 and AAServer 1.0 PayPal Donation NEW IN 3.5 * Telnet chat support by way of AAServer. This is a new app that can be launched from Aion Alert (easiest) or by itself. See the AAServer doc for full details if run manually. Also: - Fixed tab order, you should be able to tab through fields more logically.
Aion Alert 2.1 - It gives and takes
11/01/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Aion Alert 2.2 NEW: Aion Alert will now, if you choose, monitor an email address for commands. Please read below for a full understanding of the syntax required. I have tested this with NoFap running in a circle and the /t playername message command went through fine. Note that currently it just has support for sending commands to Aion and that at the moment, Aion must be the foreground window for it to go through. I hope to be able to work around this soon. FEATURES: * Aion Alert will...