Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Discussion on In-Game Radar (overlay) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/02/2009, 05:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo0815 View Post
desktop resolution is 1680 x 1050 32Bit
Custom gamma or color output settings? Make sure AI colors are turned off too, just to be safe. We need the pure color there for transparency.
Old 11/02/2009, 06:03   #32

When I use this I lag visually, seems like the screen refreshes slower. soon as I close the program its normal, any way to fix it or is my graphics card too low?
Old 11/02/2009, 16:48   #33

Health bars are here:

Relaunching the application should auto-update to v1.01 with the health bars. If you are running Vista or 7, you may need to run as an Administrator to allow the application permission to overwrite its .exe. Enjoy!
Old 11/03/2009, 02:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsexwhere View Post
so lets see. its great you give thanks to the AionMemory project, but even though you have your own project protected under the gnu, you dont post source as required by AionMemory's GNU liscence?
Just to put your mind at ease some, I spoke with the owner of the Aion Memory license this evening and we are actively discussing it. It was not his intention to use a license that required derivative works to provide their source code (such as my project) but instead to prevent any derivative works to use his source code in a proprietary product. In other words, he only wants to ensure that anyone using the Aion Memory project doesn't profit from it.

He or I will follow up again with more details once we've decided how to continue.
Old 11/03/2009, 03:46   #35

Again thx for this, ive played a bit now with it, and i dont wanna miss it again.

I dont know if those data rae in the memory (and thus available for the radar)
but how about:
- an aggro indicator (if a NPC is aggro and chasing you)
- an Elite Indicator (no clue, maybe the dots under the name, and bracets for each elite lvl , normal, <elite>, <<Hero>>, <<<Legend>>>
- maybe make the Taskbar symbol react on left click to show Hostile playes only?

just some ideas to play with^^

GL and thx again for your work

Edit: Uhm yeah, is it possible to move the red Beta text a bit down? As it covers the target window
Old 11/03/2009, 05:08   #36

Any idea why I would get this crash shortly after the auto update progress bar is shown? I installed .net3.5 first and rebooted.

************** Exception Text **************
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.GCNotificationStatus System.GC.WaitForFullGCComplete()'.
at PetesAionRadar.frmMain.DrawRadar()
at PetesAionRadar.frmMain.tmrRadarUpdate_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Old 11/03/2009, 14:16   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfe74 View Post
Any idea why I would get this crash shortly after the auto update progress bar is shown? I installed .net3.5 first and rebooted.

************** Exception Text **************
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.GCNotificationStatus System.GC.WaitForFullGCComplete()'.
at PetesAionRadar.frmMain.DrawRadar()
at PetesAionRadar.frmMain.tmrRadarUpdate_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
You forgot to install .Net 3.5 SP1 (an upgrade to .Net 3.5).
Old 11/04/2009, 00:39   #38

thx 4 the update, the class symbols and the Zoom are Great.

/salute ^^

(still thinking of the Elite, hero, Legend filter, and one for stars on the mobs ...1to6)
Old 11/04/2009, 00:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grearson View Post
thx 4 the update, the class symbols and the Zoom are Great.

/salute ^^

(still thinking of the Elite, hero, Legend filter, and one for stars on the mobs ...1to6)
As soon as we can get this info from the target, I intend to put it in there. There's also some difficulty getting target-of-target, but when that's fixed I will be putting in indications of who's targeting you and who you're targeting.

Glad you're enjoying today's update!
Old 11/04/2009, 03:24   #40

You cant click through it? I cant play the game when its on... wtf...
Old 11/04/2009, 03:30   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
You cant click through it? I cant play the game when its on... wtf...
I've heard a few people experiencing this problem. I certainly can click through it just fine.

Make sure you have all of the latest updates. At minimum, .Net 3.5 (with SP1) and that you aren't doing anything to adjust your color settings (offset colors, gamma, brightness, etc.). For me and the vast majority who've used it, clicking through has posed no problems at all.
Old 11/04/2009, 03:39   #42

well i have adjustet my grafix with rivatuner (my screen has bad gamma) and no problems so far. My windows vista 64 is SOTA with autoupdate....
Old 11/04/2009, 14:56   #43

i am using nvidia can someone tell me how do i set the radar it is in gray i have delete my monitor setup software but it still dont seems work 1920 by 1200 32bit winxp
Old 11/04/2009, 15:04   #44

I'll tell you what I have told others:

If the bot is entirely gray or if you can't click through it to the game window, make sure that your system is fully updated with the latest Windows updates, especially anything relating to the .Net framework. At minimum, you should have .Net 3.5 and .Net 3.5 SP1.

Additionally, disable any multi-monitor software and see if that helps. Programs like UltraMon and SplitView are notorious for causing issues with transparent windows.

Also, check to make sure your default color space has not been changed. This includes making sure your red/green/blue levels (in control panel/software, not on your physical monitor) have not been adjusted and are at their default levels. Brightness/contrast alterations are fine, but gamma is not. These kinds of adjustments alter the meaning of the transparency key for the window, so instead of gray (0x3C3C3C in hex) being transparent, it's a slightly different kind of gray. Not using 32-bit color will also cause issues with the interpretation of this gray.

If you have checked all of the above and are still having issues, then I'm not sure if there's much more I can do for you. This is working on all of my systems and I'm getting a lot of private feedback for suggestions from people who have everything from Windows 2000 all the way up to 7 (I use 7 x64 at home and XP x86 at work, myself) so it's difficult for me to really troubleshoot this since I can't see the issue myself.

That said, if there's more information I can add to troubleshooting in the future, I will let you know...
Old 11/04/2009, 17:34   #45

ah thanks i keep looking pass .Net framework i always thought i updated that thanks sorry ><