Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SZBot - which hacks do u use?

Discussion on SZBot - which hacks do u use? within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: SZBot - which hacks do u use?
Speed up when attackin 22 25.58%
Speed up when moving 5 5.81%
Power up when attack attacking 11 12.79%
I only bot without hacks 23 26.74%
I dont use the SZBot 17 19.77%
Other: Write a comment! 8 9.30%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SZBot - which hacks do u use?

I would like to start a poll.
Do you bot with movement speed hack, attack hack, powerup hack or without hacks?

I would also like to know what the Powerup hack is.
Here's some help(the attachment file)... maybe u use the chinese version.

PS: If the mods want to delete a thread (because i used 2) please delete the thread in the generell selection, cause of the open poll.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg range.jpg (43.7 KB, 365 views)
Old 10/11/2009, 19:48   #2

Agree how do exactly work this hacks?? any1 know??
Old 10/11/2009, 20:30   #3

i`m using the power up and speed up when atackin but no clue if it works and what it does , no diff from ON or OFF just keep it ON to look like i`m hacking LOL.
instead when u use the moving one on u see the diff , u got BOT written all over u
Old 10/11/2009, 21:52   #4

Wanna know what the Power up hack does..
Old 10/11/2009, 23:28   #5

It does really well at getting you banned.
Old 10/11/2009, 23:52   #6

It doesn't get you banned, I've been using for 27 levles now. It doesn't do anything afaik.
Old 10/12/2009, 00:19   #7

"Today we received several reports from Aion-Players in our Aion Forum saying that they got banned. It appears that users of AionSZ Bot are affected increasingly but -as reported in other forums as well- it seems that players got banned unjustly only for using a proxy to play.

So proxyusers and packetbots are the ones affected by the actions of NCsoft, which until now did not name any banreason - neither on the account-page nor via e-mail nor by any statement."
Old 10/12/2009, 05:34   #8

so far i`ve been booting semi-afk , while watching a movie or doing things on the pc ....not a fan of the 24/7 booting , i mean that`s why most of people get cought and banned

Tags
szbot hackk