Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maybe a chinese bot for US/EU aion?

Discussion on Maybe a chinese bot for US/EU aion? within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/28/2009, 08:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iryutmd View Post
no english tutorial but i can read chinese..
there is a free version in the site.. go here and click the download button.. it is working but dont blame me if there's a keylogger/virus
the alt account belongs to me, i bought 2 retail accounts, it's meant for my healer bot
that link is for the european servers.

you play on us servers right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryutmd View Post
np..
i can't logon to the bot on my workplace, it needs the aion.bin.. oh well

to those trying the free/paid bot
be very careful.. china bots = keylogger, don't risk getting your account stolen
but you're using the china bot too? lol
Old 09/28/2009, 11:52   #17

Aion Chinese Bot

It would be nice if this is english, I have tried to run this free version, but I don't have any idea how to even start it properly.. I mean the bot program loads up and looks like it has updated, however.. not sure which options I select or fill in which boxes for it to actually start doing something.

Can anyone have a look and see if they can read it and find out how to use it with the NA Aion?

Cheers guys, this looks like it will be an awesome bot if it was only english or we had some sort of howto/translation picture.
Old 09/28/2009, 11:55   #18

Any one know if its a keylogger? pretty untrusting on free bots... especially while the Kina farmers depserately need kinah... hacked accounts are their main source of Kinah.
Thx for the UP . but yeah .. might wait
Old 09/28/2009, 12:02   #19

Well I guess I am the tester.. will see if I get hacked.. I figured out how to get past the logon bit of the bot, now there is like 450 more options lol!
Old 09/28/2009, 12:09   #20

no virus

and to start it i will put a little tut on botsmall forum today
Old 09/28/2009, 12:12   #21

patricia1,

Thank you very much, what is the Botsmall forum? Do you mean this Forum or some other site?

NVM, found it, I will wait untill you post a tutorial there, it will be helpfull!!
Old 09/28/2009, 18:29   #22

i m found it too

Quote:
ok

i will put a little guid to show you how to start the bot, i will add the different tab one by one later :

So u need to dl the bot :
Aion EU bot v103

- After, unzip it where you want

- Double click on :
AionStarter.exe

- Bot loggin windows popup :

Quote:
Follow the order with the number

1 - Put ur gameID
2 - Click on the button
3 - Put ur gamePassword
4 - Select the path where ur AION.bin is.
5 - tick the option you want
left to the right : save game account - save game password
2nd line : Auto start training after loggin - Auto connect to the game (server, char)
6 - Click the button

the popup windows will disaprear, ur game client start, loggin to ur acc, choose ur char and go ingame.

But what after that?
Old 09/28/2009, 20:02   #23

Im to 99% sure this is a keylogger....like all the other Chinese Bots.....

Im waiting some days/weeks till someone proves me wrong
Old 09/28/2009, 20:24   #24

some screens added later..nice
Old 09/28/2009, 20:30   #25

i'm sure it is not.
i'm a customer of botsmall since a long time few years, and if they decided to distribute this bot, i trust them there is no keylogger, i never lost an acc with their bot.

just wait & see but i'm at 99% sure it's safe
Old 09/29/2009, 00:27   #26

patricia1,

How do I purchase the bot so I can use the NA Aion version v104?

Can't wait for your reply
Old 09/29/2009, 00:28   #27

Btw Patricia, i've been looking for Botsmall forum about this beta, and you did a pretty good job actually.

Just one thing, do we really have to put our account name and pw at start, i tried with some other random account, and it actually failed to start (the bot's going ig without problem, but it just can't start giving you a chinese error message and then crashing if you don't close it), i'm a bit concerned about giving my EU aion account (CN i don't really care).

Any infos?

Merci---
Old 09/29/2009, 01:16   #28

Epso, it's the way the bot works, I believe it connects using packets and logs in to the game directly, either that, or it acts lik a proxy to send/recieve packets to the server/client.

This is just a guess but them Chinese/Korean bots are way more advanced than any macro or clicker program.

The only problem I am faced with now is I need the North American version of the bot, which I believe you have to pay for, however I have no idea how to pay, if patrica could setup a few accounts and sell them to us or something that would be good..

But yeah, Don't really wana fork out another $80 just to buy the EU version of Aion.

Can anyone shed some light on this topic? And/Or explain how to purchase an account..
Old 09/29/2009, 01:18   #29

i guess the bot is binded with ur game account.
i know there was a few month i tried a bot for another game, and it was the same thing, bot was binded to ur reel game account, if you put a false account info, bot can't start.

but if you don't want to take any risk, just don't use it and wait a few week to see if someone lost his account.
it's the most advanced bot out there atm with all options u never dream, but there is some other bot arround, with less options but some work nice, some new bot will come out soon too.

but this one as i said all your dream come true, the bot go back pandemonium itself every 3 lvl or 6lvl or 9lvl (depend on ur setting) to talk with ur class trainer, buy all skill for ur new lvl, learn them, and go back to ur training place
it can also, make itself without any configuration done by yourself, some quest (lvl20 stigma quest, lvl25 abyss quest), lvl45 farm quest, etc...

StatiXAU : to buy card for the NA version you need to check the official chineese site of the bot, or one of his distributor, if i remember, i saw there is an option to pay with paypal.

translate with google, chineese - english and check the site of their distributor
Old 09/29/2009, 01:21   #30

Thanks patricia, you said you had purchased the bot previously? As you understand chinese is it possible for you to get an account and I can purchase it off you directly?

Also, can you make a simple tutorial how to get the bot to start grinding mobs with return to town and heal etc.. I know this may be difficult but it's kinda pointless if I can't read any of the options.

These other bots, have you got links or anything I can look at?

Cheers for the quick reply!

Edit: By the way, Tried to purchase the bot, but yeah, no chance of me understanding any of it, even with google translate can't really do it. What I might do is wait untill someone converts it to english, any chance of that happening patrice?