Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CheatEngine locate your location X Y and Z

Discussion on CheatEngine locate your location X Y and Z within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/17/2009, 07:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
First post updated all working now on ANY client WITH LATEST UPDATE at any server.

FULLY WORKING AND TESTED !

Camera view coordinates too
Old 09/17/2009, 17:41   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0san1j View Post
His right

cause still not work for me :\

i using gameguard killer fryee :\
He did update the addresses to the new ones so it should work

My guess is make sure your running it as administrator?
Old 09/18/2009, 01:19   #18

I am a coder and would like to dive into bot making for the first time with Aion. I have been programming for years but have never even looked in the direction of finding offsets and pointers to use in a bot. Is there anyone that could post a guide or help me out? You can PM me or just reply here.

- Thanks
Old 09/18/2009, 02:51   #19

Quote:
His right

cause still not work for me :\

i using gameguard killer fryee :\
Can you try it as Elyos ? i don't think it may be different but i did it while playing an Elyos and if it is not working for you as Asmodian it could be different address for asmos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalSlug View Post
I am a coder and would like to dive into bot making for the first time with Aion. I have been programming for years but have never even looked in the direction of finding offsets and pointers to use in a bot. Is there anyone that could post a guide or help me out? You can PM me or just reply here.

- Thanks
Use the search there are plenty of tutorials in this forum on how to find address, hp and such...
Old 09/18/2009, 02:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by namedrisk View Post
Use the search there are plenty of tutorials in this forum on how to find address, hp and such...
I've read them and I can't get very far at least with my OS and CE since Aion crashes. (Can't use the 32bit fix) And I find it ironic that someone helped you but you are reluctant to help another person. (Not trying to start a flame war)
Old 09/18/2009, 02:54   #21

Also the autoit script posted and the .CT BOTH work on Asmo.
Old 09/18/2009, 05:05   #22

Quote:
I've read them and I can't get very far at least with my OS and CE since Aion crashes. (Can't use the 32bit fix) And I find it ironic that someone helped you but you are reluctant to help another person. (Not trying to start a flame war)
To begin with nobody helped me to solve this CE issue i found it myself and spent about 8 hours to get it work.

You can install a virtual box and install win 32 and use it to debug if you are limited to think about solutions then you will be aswell limited to program anything smart.

AND i pointed out where the solution was i did not had the link saved or anythign i went to their forums and searched for debug crash if that is too hard for you to do then i am sorry but i don't see how you will be programming a bot with this kinda of attitude....

What i am getting help with are offsets and search on CE and if you ask anyone that is on my msn and has contributed with something to me they ARE also rewarded with my advances on what i am doing !

Quote:
First of all i have administrator right That how I coded my personal bot.

Nope my bot use green code from CE Like game.dll+8EEDB8 that lvl of the char add cheat engine game.dll+8EEDB8 attach to aion.bin you will see the value show is for lvl either race elyos or asmodian is DMA address the code seen to be working for you only :\ anyone else showing zero value or just me?
Then it is working ofr metalslug, uvex, tagyourit and so further ...

before i release anything i test here first hand then i move to my 2nd computer and test it over there then i sent it over to uvex to test and if it all works within those 3 it should for everyone.... i've teste only on winxp 32 while uvex tests it on win7 64bit

And yes i am using GREEN codes as they are static codes aswell as points to static codes.
Old 09/18/2009, 05:26   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by namedrisk View Post
To begin with nobody helped me to solve this CE issue i found it myself and spent about 8 hours to get it work.

You can install a virtual box and install win 32 and use it to debug if you are limited to think about solutions then you will be aswell limited to program anything smart.

AND i pointed out where the solution was i did not had the link saved or anythign i went to their forums and searched for debug crash if that is too hard for you to do then i am sorry but i don't see how you will be programming a bot with this kinda of attitude....

What i am getting help with are offsets and search on CE and if you ask anyone that is on my msn and has contributed with something to me they ARE also rewarded with my advances on what i am doing !
First off finding the answer to your crashing problem did involve someone indirectly helping you. Not that helping is a bad thing at all.

I am very aware that using VirtualBox, VMWare or similar could work as a temporary fix and like I said I DID search and DID find solutions but not for a x64 bit system. Honestly 8 hours to find 10 threads that come up instantly with the x32 bit answer is ridiculous and I can guarantee that was an extreme exaggeration or I feel very bad for you.

Also who is to say I wouldn't be able to help just as much or even more? I never said I wanted help and then would run away and never contribute to anyone. I have never shown any attitude that would potentially interfere with my programming skills but why bring that into the argument when it has nothing to do with using CE to find offsets?

I thank you and everyone else who has contributed in this thread but I find this forum to be a little hostile for my taste (one of the reasons I have lurked for several years). Good luck to all my fellow developers who are working on Aion bots.
Old 09/18/2009, 08:56   #24

c0san1j send me for testing too pls
Old 09/18/2009, 09:14   #25

Quote:
First off finding the answer to your crashing problem did involve someone indirectly helping you. Not that helping is a bad thing at all.

I am very aware that using VirtualBox, VMWare or similar could work as a temporary fix and like I said I DID search and DID find solutions but not for a x64 bit system. Honestly 8 hours to find 10 threads that come up instantly with the x32 bit answer is ridiculous and I can guarantee that was an extreme exaggeration or I feel very bad for you.

Also who is to say I wouldn't be able to help just as much or even more? I never said I wanted help and then would run away and never contribute to anyone. I have never shown any attitude that would potentially interfere with my programming skills but why bring that into the argument when it has nothing to do with using CE to find offsets?

I thank you and everyone else who has contributed in this thread but I find this forum to be a little hostile for my taste (one of the reasons I have lurked for several years). Good luck to all my fellow developers who are working on Aion bots.
weather you like it or not it took me 8 hours because i didnt knew it at the very beggining until i tried others debuggers and then started to search for the reason of why it closes a debugger there is not only CE out there... sure i got indrect help i do admit it or i wouldnt tell you the help of on their forums into a topic... ???

yet you came in with your head in the air and sitcked up to pick a fight or something with some that is not my problem or that i can deal with ... if you need help fixing something then why not look for the solution yourself ? why would you think i can solve your problem for you ? if what i did was getting indirect HELP ? so i hope you keep on lurking and leave my topic since it has nothing to do with it

thanks for coming by and GOOD BYE to u!

Quote:
i was using win 7 x64, then i use laptop for vista x64 used it on vista 32 still, win 7 32 no success but msg me in msg i'll provide my way of scripting on autoit since my work on all system i tested so far maybe may help? learn from each other scripting ^^ two or more brain is better than one ^^ let party thing up haha
anyway getting back to the topic i have added to msn c0san ...

will update a new code here later with the offsets ... but for now i will keep finishing my bot working on the waypoint and targets now.
Old 11/21/2009, 09:08   #26

link dont work
give me target name\hp\level pls
Old 11/22/2009, 18:52   #27

elite*gold: 20
some here can tell what software u all use??
Old 11/22/2009, 21:19   #28

its so hard to type /loc that you guys need a program to do it for you?
Old 12/27/2009, 13:37   #29

First link is dead
Old 01/01/2010, 06:53   #30

This is already too old of a topic and there are threads here with the offsets for this so do not use this !

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubzX View Post
its so hard to type /loc that you guys need a program to do it for you?
Well you needed it for bots and such and this was like you can see a very old post.