Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE on Aiona NA

Discussion on CE on Aiona NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE on Aiona NA

i changed some values in Aion NA using CE, but everytime i log in theevalue are changing some of the addresses, so i have to find some of them everytime, any suggestion about to fix it?
Old 01/18/2014, 17:45   #2

anyone that uses ce will tell you that is normal there is no fix but the way to get around it is by finding the value that the changes come from and there for know what changes will be and can be scripted for cheats to change value but thats harder work than just finding again
Old 01/18/2014, 18:52   #3

ok...not a good new, but ty alot!
Old 01/18/2014, 21:52   #4

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,591
what you are looking for is called pointer, there are many ways to find them but easiest way is just find the value as before and then rightclick on the value and click on "Pointer scan for this address"..

click on ok, and save it anywere..

wait until it's finished.
restart the game.
attach cheat engine again to the game.
find the address again.
copy the address and click on "Pointer scanner" - "Rescan memory" in the pointer scan window.

put the new address in the input and click ok.

repeat this many times
if u did that sometimes just doubleclick on a pointer and it will be added to your cheat table
Old 01/18/2014, 23:28   #5

Depends what he's looking for. Something as simple as players health he could just find a static address (the ones that appear as green in CE). Double click to add it to address list list below. Then when it's down there double click the address and it should be game.dll+%Value%. When you write you program you want to find the base address of that module. Once you have that you just do Base+%Value% and you'll be all set until the game has a major patch.

Here's some code that should be easy to understand:

Code:
        Private Sub FindBase()
            Dim _Base As Int32 = GetModuleBase(Get_Hwnd, "Game.dll")
            ' Do something with base. Ex: WriteInt(_Base + %Value%,1)
        End Sub

Public Function Get_Hwnd() As Long
            Dim _gameWindows As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("Aion.bin")
            If _gameWindows.Length = 0 Then
                Return 0
                Exit Function
            End If
            Return _gameWindows(0).Id
        End Function

Public Shared Function GetModuleBase(PID As Long, ModuleName As String) As Int32
            For Each ProcModule As ProcessModule In Process.GetProcessById(PID).Modules
                If ProcModule.ModuleName.ToLower.Equals(ModuleName.ToLower) Then
                    Return ProcModule.BaseAddress.ToInt32
                    Exit For
                End If
            Next
            Return &H0
        End Function
Anything further or more elegant will require pointer scanning (as zocker stated) or signature scanning and matching.
Old 01/20/2014, 16:52   #6

ty alot guys, i ll try and i ll let u know how is going!

ok Zocker, i tryed...but i found some problems: any value give me from 2-3 to 6-7 address and any address has 4-5 poiinters, so when i find different strings after a relog there r not corrispondance which the ones i scanned...or i misunderstood (probably!) something?
Old 01/21/2014, 00:17   #7

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,591
sorry english isn't my first language so i can't explain that good, but first of all you should know that every address has more than 1 pointer so there can be 50 up to 100000 of pointers just points to 1 address,
and you have to rescan all the time with the new value.
so first time we will say our address is "3FA41B6C" then u have to right click and do a pointer scan, so if it's done restart the game but let cheat engine still opened, attach cheat engine again to the game and search again for the address that was before "3FA41B6C", if you found it go to the pointer scan window and rescan all founds that points now to the new address, after you restarted the game 2 times you should have enough pointers just select someone.
Old 01/21/2014, 01:21   #8

your english is maybe better than mine, ok...i ll retry...and ty for your patience!
Old 01/21/2014, 03:10   #9

I forgot to say in my post to get the base address in CE you have to add the address "game.dll". Then subtract the static address from the base to get your offset.

(Green Address - Base Address) = Offset

In your program then do: ReadInt(Base + Offset) = Green Address Value
Old 01/21/2014, 10:21   #10

ok Erix, i ll try this too, but i'm a newbie in those stuffs! ty alot
Old 01/23/2014, 10:05   #11

First of all, it's not allowed to ask questions here, please post that next time in the right section for example here:

Second, it's very easy and you can find here already a lots of answers and if you could use google you would find something like that

Just don't be lazy and you can help yourself without this thread, trust me.
Old 01/23/2014, 12:00   #12

ops...i'm sorry Xmast, i'm new here and still dont know what are the appropriate sections, and about to searc NOW, tanking the friends of here i know what to search for!
Old 01/23/2014, 13:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardemale View Post
ops...i'm sorry Xmast, i'm new here and still dont know what are the appropriate sections, and about to searc NOW, tanking the friends of here i know what to search for!
Quote:
Post New Thread in Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You are about to post a new thread in a release forum, if you are going to post a question, discussion, request (or something similar) you are wrong here.

I won't post a question or other non-releases in this forum.
You are new, that's why you can't read?
Closed Thread