Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Gathering Bot

Discussion on Aion Gathering Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aion Gathering Bot

Is there a bot that is free to use without any other installation requirements i need it for gathering materials in Aion, i need one that works in america that is made by ncsoft, i'm not sure if i'm asking right anyone have any good suggestions? alsi i have looked in forums for other bots but the ones i saw were payment required or need other things to be installed for it to work.
Old 11/16/2013, 09:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
SEROUSLY !! You are looking for a bot made by "ncsoft" ?!

TELL me that you are joking !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
aion gathering command?
05/13/2012 - Aion Private Server - 5 Replies
hello all i want to know there is an admin command to make your armor smithing weapon smithing gathering etc to the max. sorry for my english and thx for the help :)
Aion - Kinah / Gathering Balder, Elyos EU zu besten Konditionen
10/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Kinah auf Balder - Elyos EU! 1.000.000 - 4,25 EUR Sofortige Lieferung über Facetoface oder per Post. Wir haben Kinah immer on Stock, leider nur auf diesen Server. Wir sind kein Ausländisches Unternehmen. Bei uns gibt es keine Wartezeiten. Zahlmethode: Paypal Erze auf Balder - Elyos EU!
Gathering Bot for Infinity Aion ?
06/26/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey. Is there any working gathering bot for Infinity Aion? for mods: sorry if I posted it to wrong section. just don't know where to post it. ty
[Potential Vaporware] Aion Gathering Bot
10/24/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to announce my intention to begin creating tools for Aion. All of my tools will be open source and/or free. My first planned release is going to be a gatherbot (since leveling bots are lame) along with maybe some tutorials. It will be coded in C#, with one assembly being in C++ .NET, and it will interact with Aion using remote function calls and memory reading. Please post ideas and requests for the gatherbot here, and I'll try to implement them!