Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2014, 21:53   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulomania View Post
I have mailed u the Hardware ID and so far im still on trial version it been like this for 4 days ><
i haven't got any hardware id on my mail...
Old 08/07/2014, 19:10   #467

Hallo,

ich bekomme die Stufen Skills z.B. von der Barde nicht konfiguriert. Gibt es da ein Trick ?

mfg
McCash
Old 08/09/2014, 13:37   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
i haven't got any hardware id on my mail...
i am having problem with skype. i sent the hardware ID via PM here.
Old 08/21/2014, 13:49   #469

confirm my email please imon i chat u on skype never answer
Old 09/07/2014, 10:49   #470

Bot is updated and working!
Old 09/12/2014, 11:01   #471

WARNING!
Don't buy immons bot, me and my friends have immons bot lifetime license. If ever it has a problem, we contact immons on skype, he never answers, but when we pm him to buy a bot he answers as fast as the flash. Now, our bots doesn't work anymore, PMed him hardware IDs all info he needs. Never had an answer, then we PMed him saying we are gonna buy a bot, he answered like the flash again. So this is just a warning, it's up to you to guys, just a heads up.
Old 09/14/2014, 19:00   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenos View Post
WARNING!
Don't buy immons bot, me and my friends have immons bot lifetime license. If ever it has a problem, we contact immons on skype, he never answers, but when we pm him to buy a bot he answers as fast as the flash. Now, our bots doesn't work anymore, PMed him hardware IDs all info he needs. Never had an answer, then we PMed him saying we are gonna buy a bot, he answered like the flash again. So this is just a warning, it's up to you to guys, just a heads up.
I love when you spam me with 192382 messages instead send me old hardware id and new one.
Old 09/16/2014, 02:48   #473

is it just me or i cant get the scrolls/food to work? can someone teach me how? if it is a bug, when will it get fixed?

update: ermm i just noticed this problem has been posted by someone since last April at page 31 and still not fixed:

***is this bot still alive and getting updated? from what im reading, it looks like people are still buying a bot that is no longer updated for a very long time.***
Old 09/17/2014, 08:01   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummy922 View Post
is it just me or i cant get the scrolls/food to work? can someone teach me how? if it is a bug, when will it get fixed?

update: ermm i just noticed this problem has been posted by someone since last April at page 31 and still not fixed:

***is this bot still alive and getting updated? from what im reading, it looks like people are still buying a bot that is no longer updated for a very long time.***
Maybe that's your nick, maybe that's Maybelline.
Old 09/17/2014, 09:56   #475

Quote:
i dont understand what you mean. if i was the same person who posted that problem last april? this is a different person. i just want to know how to use the scrolls/food feature because i cannot get it to work. i tested a lot of other bots and this is the only bot where i liked the combat system. others would keep skipping and stopping in between skills and hard to configure. although the other bots have more features (some of them buggy), the important thing for me is how fast it can grind and your bot is the fastest i know. so having the ability to activate run scrolls or attack/cast scrolls would be the cherry on the icing.
Old 10/10/2014, 14:15   #476

bot

Quote:
hey man, why you dont answe me? i bought the bot and now it dont wok, sayin that i not registered please answer me i sended you a private message
Old 10/20/2014, 01:37   #477

Immons could you please Add a way to spawn and activate lootpet ?
Im paying every Month for atleast a Year now but this Feature is missing really bad.

Some Month ago, in an older Version of your Bot, there was an After death Buff.
You were able to add skills from skillbar if i remember well. I think that would be an easy sulution maybe?

Would be really nice if i could finally automaticly spawn/activate lootpet.
I see too much loot unlooted on the Ground.

I would appreciate a small patch so much.
Thank you in advance.
Old 10/23/2014, 15:34   #478

elite*gold: 180
Immons Please check ur fcking Skype PNs there are alot of guys who paid for bot some weeks ago and bot dont works for them.
Old 11/07/2014, 04:16   #479

it says injection error when i start it ..

can u pls fix it
Old 11/10/2014, 05:37   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed_one View Post
it says injection error when i start it ..

can u pls fix it
Still not fixed and no update for bot is done ?
Closed Thread