Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion OBT FAQ [please read!]

Discussion on Aion OBT FAQ [please read!] within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/13/2009, 01:01   #91

elite*gold: 0
Later on....
Old 04/13/2009, 05:39   #92

At least you're proceeding.. gogogo.
Old 04/13/2009, 10:38   #93

Still chuggin' away at that patching.
In the meantime, I'm downloading a copy of the client with diff filesizes... I think it might be the more recent client release, or larger or something. The first one I've been using was obtained directly from their site, and this other one I'm downloading is from gamefile or some ****. Some ppl get these updates in min. I've found threads with others who patched for days before they got it running. The shittiest part is, it keeps stopping, so you can't go to sleep and accomplish anything. I'll leave out the manual updates and install when the new client is done. As long as I don't uninstall, it shouldn't delete anything I've already downloaded with the patcher anyway.

Reinstalled with those files. About ten minutes or so of updating, place ENU, and I'M IN BUSINESS! WOOT!

......and lovin' it.
Old 04/13/2009, 12:17   #94

Big congratulations here.
Edit: Though I hate Elyos, arrr. > ... So be thankful!
Old 05/01/2009, 12:27   #95

Got a new problem....

Error: You have used up youre allowed playing time....

does is mean, i cant play more than 5 hours a day?

My adult ID is activ.
Old 05/01/2009, 18:23   #96

it means your trial/paid time is over, go region 7 or 8 if you wanna play for free (till 15.5)