Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionFinish Learning Svn3.0 (AI1)

Discussion on AionFinish Learning Svn3.0 (AI1) within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionFinish Learning Svn3.0 (AI1)

AionFinish Learning Svn (AI1)
Open source code AI1
Study and submit repair

You can apply for your SVN account

AI1 SVN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learning Project
06/27/2010 - General Coding - 6 Replies
Hi I'm on a learning project that I needing help, and I thought here was the place to ask for. The project consists in analyzing a MMORPG (Shaiya actually) packet encryption process and being able to fully understand it. However I've been working on it for the last 3 days, and i found very little useful stuff. Please, I'm needing help, I'm just stuck, could someone (good soul) add me on MSN to be my guru?? This person must at least know cryptography and packets...
c++ learning
10/31/2009 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
Hello all Can anyone be so kind teach me the basic programing for c++, i have a good idea how to bypass the r11 security but i cant make it because i dont know how to use c++ Helpers pm me Enjoy
Learning C++
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
I want to learn how to use this program ... if anyone know a site or a good video about that plz tell me .. Thanks And i use 2008 is it good?
Learning VB
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am currently learning Visual Basic programming. to learn, a friend taught me some things: agreement window Buttons to open other forms and a simle 'dice' game. though i wanted an highscore on the dice game and did this: if form3.highscore.caption < form3.score.caption then