Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Needed! Please read!

Discussion on Help Needed! Please read! within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Needed! Please read!

I'm a level 59 I-Gear and I was banned for 28 years just for scamming. Is there a way to unbanned my Air Rivals account?
Old 02/04/2010, 22:03   #2

Unfortunately not. Unless you know a GM or GA or whatever...
Damm AirRivals
Old 02/05/2010, 07:18   #3

F****** GMs and Air Rivals

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
[MODERATOR NEEDED] READ THIS
02/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I didnt know where to post this as ive never seen one of these games out yet, Soo, I made this source, its 2d, not 3d, a good langiage to mess around with, Language is Lingo, If a mod would nicely make a sub forum, Id willingly mod it, giving guides on how to use it, How to fix errors if there is errors, I'll provide screenshots at this time, as i still need to create a client, I'll provide little snickets of the codes, This game server ive created is for learning purposes, I do not expect...