Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ammo Hack

Discussion on Ammo Hack within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ammo Hack

Ok, this is going to be fairly advanced stuff but hopefully between all of us we can do it.

Here what I got so far.
1) Search 4 Bytes of ammo value, fire missiles, search new value etc until only 1 address.
2) Right click, find out what writes, NOP the writing codes.
3) Stop, Right click, find out what reads. NOP the eax codes and 1 cl codes, use an ASM script to make a new value, edit compare operand to point to the created value.
4)Stop, right click find out what accesses this address. Fire missile, NOP the 1st copy memory.

Thats what I've got so far. it works sometimes, but other times it just disables all weapons. So anyone care to contribute into figuring out the secret.

Theory:
If we stop the client from comparing the "shadow value" and stop the reduction of the "original" value, the server wont be able to update your ammo count because it will not know the new value.
Old 09/11/2008, 20:41   #2

Yeah, didnt really understand that rofl... but maybe someone here can help you.
Old 09/13/2008, 18:40   #3

Wow, nobody wants to help with it?
Old 09/13/2008, 21:29   #4

go 1 year back and I could have helped you. I did something similar to this way back in ROSE online but instead of infinite ammo it was for a certain amount of items so I can sell them over and over again. I did it and it worked (the little item hack that I'm talking about)

sadly I have no idea what everything means anymore :P to be honest this is the first time i've tried exploiting a game again for a year and even now I'm just following instructions from what you guys have wrote
Old 09/13/2008, 23:05   #5

i didnt checked what u wrote i am kinda busy but as far as i know ammmo in 2 bytes like rest of all other things like valley reatk etc
Old 09/14/2008, 14:45   #6

unlimited ammo is possible but it will not do damage, so its kinda useless.