Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Refine hack

Discussion on Refine hack within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Refine hack

I have seen lots of players on G1 with +10 +11 weapons....and i wonder if refining hack exists.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:27   #2

I highly doubt that any refining hacks exist in G1.
Although i'm 99% sure that there is a dupe hack for 9d G1, hidden very well in depths of the VN forums...
If anybody has more info on that, please PM me
Old 01/03/2011, 19:02   #3

they dupe whit wpe... making trade bug
put some thing in trade then send pack (i get dc when try this) go to storge put intem in.
trade is still on.. then click cancel and intem is in your inventory and storge dont now is that working.. but some vn player told me that )
Old 01/04/2011, 05:12   #4

Not client sided.
Old 01/04/2011, 09:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzey View Post
they dupe whit wpe... making trade bug
put some thing in trade then send pack (i get dc when try this) go to storge put intem in.
trade is still on.. then click cancel and intem is in your inventory and storge dont now is that working.. but some vn player told me that )
Interesting theory, i could try that out xD (without the wpe part, cuz we dont have the encryption key)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2011, 21:01   #6

Quote:
MaxG666 Not client sided
Quote:
pinkboom I highly doubt that any refining hacks exist in G1.
Although i'm 99% sure that there is a dupe hack for 9d G1, hidden very well in depths of the VN forums...
If anybody has more info on that, please PM me

Yeah, its a real shame refine rate is server sided and near impossible to do.
Seemes no matter where I look I always get this same conclusion.
No refine hack, at least for 9d g1.

Pretty Funny how I got this tho (no i didnt pay for it)

Shame I dont have a 7/1k and moar be too
Old 01/13/2011, 10:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesaa View Post
Yeah, its a real shame refine rate is server sided and near impossible to do.
Seemes no matter where I look I always get this same conclusion.
No refine hack, at least for 9d g1.

Pretty Funny how I got this tho (no i didnt pay for it)

Shame I dont have a 7/1k and moar be too
How you made +10 and no fail
Old 01/13/2011, 20:35   #8

harndess used.. lol he made like +7 the used scales,pff
Old 01/13/2011, 23:28   #9

Quote:
harndess used..
Silly balabanov,
hardness has not been used. Or "harndess" as you like to call it.

Hardness is used up when you add dragon scales and break a wepon on refine. One "harndess" is permanantly removed upon break instead of the weapon breaking.

You can add 2 new hardness only once and when you do it reads "Hardness increase is impossible" in red where it is green in the pic. Making a maximum of 5 attempts on any bd weapon.

As the picture clearly shows, the weapon has been refined to +10 having 0 breaks as all 3 initial "harndess" are still there with the option to add another 2.

Quote:
the used scales,pff
It doesnt matter if i added 3 scales or 0 scales because no scales were broken (used) as you seem to think.
It would help if you knew what you were talking about before you post my good troll and a few english lessons wouldnt hurt.
Im guessing from your garbled post that you think i can just keep adding more scales (hardness) but idk

whatever
Old 01/14/2011, 01:04   #10

btw. why critical? Why no physical 300?

BTW. Nice!
<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 02:23   #11

Quote:
btw. why critical? Why no physical 300?
Times are rough starting over from 0 (Dont start me on template items)
and I currently cant afford both great pvp and great pve bracers because I'm no longer willing or interested in paying real money for this game again.

These are Ck hyb grind bracers, The crit helps alot with ew (Yes crit orns reduce ew) and deals awesome damage nearly all the time.
Ck hyb & good crit bracers & G1 exp & card & pills & event makes for a swift grind. Im actually glad cards and pills got duped so i could buy so many of them cheap in hefei. hehe
All im missing is a 6 or 7/1k so u can be lazy on my heals

I'm using them to powerlvl to srs again so I can have a be farming character once more get be to try this lil refine method I think I got figuired working for me.
It could have well been extreme fluke tho (i doubt it), but now with this new patch 125 I wont be able to use my ce values / other programs and were possibly back to 1 client per pc which would definitely screw things up for the method I used.

Theyre still pretty good for pvp with the nice crit rate on my fc nuke but I'd much prefer 4x Phy or Soul +300 for pk'ing.
Good for pvp except for the fact that g1 screwed over all the whole pvp system with thier 12 lvl rule, so now every ck role has to run every time a +12 lvl comes to visit the grind spot. Real nice
Old 01/15/2011, 19:34   #12

Quote:

I'm using them to powerlvl to srs again so I can have a be farming character once more get be to try this lil refine method I think I got figuired working for me.
It could have well been extreme fluke tho (i doubt it), but now with this new patch 125 I wont be able to use my ce values / other programs and were possibly back to 1 client per pc which would definitely screw things up for the method I used.
Nice ref man,

Care to share some tips/ details on that method you used?, I think CE wont be a problem, even with the patch

PM if you like, again nice ref
Old 01/16/2011, 09:34   #13

lol its extremely sad how pathetic you guys are you have no ******* skill and no ******* talent so you look for the easy way out and use hacks btw ive gathered info on just about every hack/buff trainer etc on this site and i will be linking it to G1 so they can block this ****, you little kids need to grow the **** up and learn to play a game like every one else does, all you rejected preschoolers talk about is freedom of the web and games and having fun well your retarded hacks and cheats does nothing but ruin the fun and limit it so obscurely YOUR NOT HACKERS your cheaters and abusers people with no talent and no skill you think a real hacker/cracker would waste his ******* time on ruining a ******* video game of all things hell no like i said you little **** for brains need to grow the **** up grow a set of ******* ***** and MAN THE **** UP, its people like you the main ******* reason **** gets closed down "OMG i cant ******* grind the proper way to level cap ill just use a cheat cuz i have no ******* skill" really? yeah well thats blatently ******* obvious. like i said If you are about freedom grow the **** up and take responsibilty and instead of ruining the ******* game help make it better you ******* retards
Old 01/16/2011, 11:12   #14

Since refine rate is server sided, Whats to say I done any exploit my copy/paste noob?
U remind me of that german mmorpg kid video

Here's xsunkiller after i pk him:

All I have to say to u is

hahaha and =P
Old 01/16/2011, 12:23   #15

Quote:
Since refine rate is server sided, Whats to say I done any exploit my copy/paste noob?
U remind me of that german mmorpg kid video

Here's xsunkiller after i pk him:

All I have to say to u is

hahaha and =P
what a freak))))