Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Hack

Discussion on Gold Hack within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Hack

Hey,
I'm no expert with hacking, but I do have a very small background in it. I know some basics, such as CE (lol, too basic for that matter) and I know about hex editing and packet sniffing (mind you I know ABOUT them, not I know how to use them well :P). I know that in order to hack gold amounts in 9D, you need to change something server sided, or at least packets sent there, and I know CE does NOT work. I had read 3 guides on packet sniffing, but I still don't know how to use it to change gold amounts in 9D.
Could anyone help me? Tell me the general process to finding the packets involved in gold transfers and amounts, or tell me how to do it?

Help would be appreciated.

EDIT:
Btw, I am trying to increase the amount of gold I have on my character.
Old 01/03/2011, 13:18   #2

Dont think about it. just delete this post and just forget about it

CE/HEX edit cant do a shiit about ur gold.. "Server sided" packet sniffing etc? wont help u a much if u dont even know witch packet u need to go 4, Easiest way to hack gold on a MMO gamelike this is to hack the DB "DataBase" and Change the Value of gold on the Char/Acc information.. Please just seriously forget this
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/03/2011, 13:33   #3

Yep ya'll never get gold hack for 9Dragons yet.
Old 01/03/2011, 14:04   #4

i heard that some ppl use WPE for gold and dupe items
Old 01/03/2011, 16:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
[...] Easiest way to hack gold on a MMO gamelike this is to hack the DB "DataBase" and Change the Value of gold on the Char/Acc information.. Please just seriously forget this
I beg to disagree. It's far more difficult bypassing their firewalls and getting access to their Intra-net/DB in comparison to finding out what encryption is used and make a packed-based trainer that sends manipulated packages.

The last example is like "camouflaging" yourself, where as hacking the DB/getting access to their Intranet is like getting an m134 and rambo your way into their headquarters. (Besides modifying packages is far more anonymous/undetectable as cracking their 'system' which will no matter what be noticed).

But on a whole different note:
Why doesn't anyone put some time in decrypting the actual game files? It might be very possible that one can edit the HP a mob has, whether it's auto-aggressive or not and if it does use CK or Melee or none at all, maybe even what chance a certain drop has/what exp a mob gives.
And the detectability of this would be close to zero, since you have to be caught on sight *off map/spawning points can changed by editing the map files etc.*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2011, 05:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
I beg to disagree. It's far more difficult bypassing their firewalls and getting access to their Intra-net/DB in comparison to finding out what encryption is used and make a packed-based trainer that sends manipulated packages.

The last example is like "camouflaging" yourself, where as hacking the DB/getting access to their Intranet is like getting an m134 and rambo your way into their headquarters. (Besides modifying packages is far more anonymous/undetectable as cracking their 'system' which will no matter what be noticed).

But on a whole different note:
Why doesn't anyone put some time in decrypting the actual game files? It might be very possible that one can edit the HP a mob has, whether it's auto-aggressive or not and if it does use CK or Melee or none at all, maybe even what chance a certain drop has/what exp a mob gives.
And the detectability of this would be close to zero, since you have to be caught on sight *off map/spawning points can changed by editing the map files etc.*
Yeah I remember some pro hacker just spawned millions of things in hefei and crashed the game. Wish I knew who he was.
Old 01/04/2011, 12:52   #7

Interesting when i was in Acclaim one guy bypassed the antihack and gifted in mount yanmo base alot of be's and dropped pro items.
but he dissappeared very quick.
Old 01/05/2011, 19:33   #8

I know WPE works for that kind of stuff, but I personally don't know what packets to edit, and what to edit in them. I tried toying around with WPE and 9D for like 3 hours a couple days ago, but to no avail. One of my friends knows someone who dupe hacks, most probably with WPE.
I read like 3 different guides on packet editing but it was stuff for like chat box text edits and cracking the encryption to see how a game would send passwords to the server.