Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other ways for buff training?!

Discussion on Other ways for buff training?! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Other ways for buff training?!

Hello.
Since G1 is patching and I doubt bots will work and since I dont want to get banned...is there another way to buff train?
Like an undetectable mouse auto clicker or some sort of undetectable program?
Thx in advance.

#Edit : I found an old runescape clicker but I am not sure if it is detectable.
Here is where I found it :
Old 01/02/2011, 23:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r3d00m View Post
Hello.
Since G1 is patching and I doubt bots will work and since I dont want to get banned...is there another way to buff train?
Like an undetectable mouse auto clicker or some sort of undetectable program?
Thx in advance.

#Edit : I found an old runescape clicker but I am not sure if it is detectable.
Here is where I found it :
Updated yet?
If so: is it patched?

Because I don't think they'll patch/it's a high priority for them for two simple reasons:
- MouseDrv.exe has been around for 3-4 years now
- Having the possibility out there to avoid the f*ed up buff training by a bot, keeps those who refuse to play such a silly dip **** skill rate satisfied.

So my advice: just relax nd check once it's updated - it might still work.

On a side note: Haven't u maxed out all your skills yet anyhow? The bufftrainer has been around for quite some time now..
Old 01/02/2011, 23:59   #3

I returned to the game like 1 week ago and I made FD11 Blood Demon but I wasnt satisfied with it.So now I made hybrid and I need to max my buffs.

After being patched I cant try cuz I think if GG catches me I get banned immediately...I dont know if the buffer bot can be detected in game unless a GM sees u buff mindlessly.Its not a problem cuz I know some **** nice hiding places where the developers didnt finish the maps and are some hidden cracks where noone will find you.
But still u think even if GM or Admin catches u with buff bot u will get ban?Because I see like atleast 10 ppl at clan bases that buff mindlessly and dont answer to any form of chat and they dont get banned and they're staying right infront of everyone...
Old 01/03/2011, 00:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r3d00m View Post
I returned to the game like 1 week ago and I made FD11 Blood Demon but I wasnt satisfied with it.So now I made hybrid and I need to max my buffs.

After being patched I cant try cuz I think if GG catches me I get banned immediately...I dont know if the buffer bot can be detected in game unless a GM sees u buff mindlessly.Its not a problem cuz I know some **** nice hiding places where the developers didnt finish the maps and are some hidden cracks where noone will find you.
But still u think even if GM or Admin catches u with buff bot u will get ban?Because I see like atleast 10 ppl at clan bases that buff mindlessly and dont answer to any form of chat and they dont get banned and they're staying right infront of everyone...
Don't worry: if it doesn't get patched ur save to use the MouseDrv.exe.
Everyone uses it, and so far I haven't heard a single complaint of someone being banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2011, 00:06   #5

Thank you for your fast reply.I hope I dont get banned.They cant ban my IP even if they wanted.But I will loose the account...well still I will try to use it tonight hopefully in like 7-8h I can have at least cheng 7-8 buffs.
Old 01/03/2011, 00:09   #6

there is very easy way to do that and 100% safe, but requires you to do some work writing macro.
use AutoHotKey program, its small program that uses script to do all kind of "clicking" lol, this program is free and legal. Basically you write a script after pressing key it will click buttons as you want with time intervals you specified. it can also use mouse pointer.
Old 01/03/2011, 00:13   #7

I think I will use the buffer until it gets patched which I doubt...