Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CK damage adress

Discussion on CK damage adress within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CK damage adress

Hi all
Since there is some time left for hacking i found an adress
CK DAMAGE adress:011034F0
Hope it works
Have a nice game
Old 12/31/2010, 13:40   #2

ty man i'ma try it

it works but no dmg + it's just for look seems like
Old 12/31/2010, 16:52   #3

Yeah this address changes ck dmg value. You can see it on screen under your attributes.

Change the value big and it changes max dmg, change a little it changes min damage.

However it only changes the display of your damage for me, and when you do change it the actual ck dmg becomes very very random, often going into the -ve or making the minimum ck dmg higher than the maximum.

I still do about the same so im beginning to think this may be server sided like the gold.

Has anyone got this working properly or have a good value? there original value is well over 1 billion in the value field yet i still seem to hit the same damage on my nukes
Old 12/31/2010, 17:08   #4

I cant belive you guys think playing with CE/MLE/MSH Or any! memory source engines... Will let you guys get damage hack, or anything that are SERVER RELATED VALUES changed on a client... but is still fun to see you guys put it up Its client sided, not server sided dmg.. so All that will happen is that ur dmg on client get high or capd while server dmg still is the same :O
Old 12/31/2010, 17:53   #5

yeah i thought so, another to add to the list of server sided,
Ty for clarification i guess
Old 12/31/2010, 17:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
I cant belive you guys think playing with CE/MLE/MSH Or any! memory source engines... Will let you guys get damage hack, or anything that are SERVER RELATED VALUES changed on a client... but is still fun to see you guys put it up Its client sided, not server sided dmg.. so All that will happen is that ur dmg on client get high or capd while server dmg still is the same :O
Well i just try to contribute in any way,anyway i hope i can find out more
PS:I never used CE on 9dragons
Have fun all
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 18:03   #7

not CE, then rev/MLE/MSH? :P anyway i told memory source engines
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 18:12   #8