Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi , why no one working here ?

Discussion on hi , why no one working here ? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys iam new in this game and as i can see no one working here idk why
but i wish any one make auto buff lvler and kill this stubid game guard
can any one post working one or gimme like for this working file
Old 08/12/2007, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
if they made them and wanted any1 to have them they would post, so either they dont want any1 to have them or there is none, so i would suggest you learn coding and make your own

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW NINJASAGA CHEAT!! SUPER CRITICAL HACK VERSION 2!! 100% WORKING!! 100%WORKING!!
03/09/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Credits: [email protected] Steps: 1. Enter Ninja Saga first and go to your Profile. <- important or you will not get any address 2. Open Cheat Engine and select plugin-container.exe if you are using Firefox in the process list 3. Select Hex, Array of Bytes, Also scan read only mem 4. Scan "a93f9a9999999999a93f" 5. 1 address returned. If there are more,select the address that ends with 6. (example: xxxxxxx6) 6. Double click the address so it appears in the CE...
NEW NINJA SAGA CHEAT!! BLACKLIST MISSION HACK!!! 100% WORKING! WORKING!
01/12/2011 - Facebook - 41 Replies
Read This First: I know that NS is very strict but if you do not abuse the cheats, you will not get banned! The only way NS bans according to their replies in the forum is by checking your level. If you gain too many levels in 1 day, you WILL get banned. I am only referring to those level 15 and above. I personally gained from level 1-15 in one day and did NOT get banned - yet. Just know that NS is pretty strict and I will not be held responsible if you get banned. Note written by...
New SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass working in "WinXP Win7 (Vista-not working)
09/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 11 Replies
I've release now my SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass and now these method is so very easy cause theres no ISO METHOD.. And is know that some of you that using the ISO Method wallhack if your now in game it will "Connection Has Been" after 3 minutes and now i'd decied it that i will now release this my new version wallhack and now there it it now need ISO Method and it's free to download w/ you... ~and now here's the steps that you will going to do~ 1.Download the SmartzWHZ.Lite...