Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Goldseller on 9D G1

Discussion on Question about Goldseller on 9D G1 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Goldseller on 9D G1

Hello everybody. You might know the Goldseller of 9D on G1 "o k a y g o o d s . c o m"
And my question is. Does anybody have an idea how they do all these things?

Do they have a hacked GM Tool to refine the Weapons to +11? And how does it work with the Gold and other Items, are they duped or is there an other way how to make them?
I just need som kind of base idea how they do it so i can built on it and try to program it myself.
I think it is a brilliant Idea to make money with this. And i absolutely want to know how it works... Thx for your help.
Old 12/07/2010, 15:32   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall00 View Post
Hello everybody. You might know the Goldseller of 9D on G1 "o k a y g o o d s . c o m"
And my question is. Does anybody have an idea how they do all these things?

Do they have a hacked GM Tool to refine the Weapons to +11? And how does it work with the Gold and other Items, are they duped or is there an other way how to make them?
I just need som kind of base idea how they do it so i can built on it and try to program it myself.
I think it is a brilliant Idea to make money with this. And i absolutely want to know how it works... Thx for your help.
actually they buy the stuff from players like ice-star
his site is
Old 12/07/2010, 16:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey360 View Post
actually they buy the stuff from players like ice-star
his site is
And how does Ice-star get the stuff, btw. i cant see anything to buy on their website.. that doesnt explain anything to me. For example what's about the refined weapons. okaygoods refine the weapons you give them to +11 in about 20min. Those weapons arent bought by another players for sure. They do refine them some how.

EDIT: Ok i found the stuff on the ice-star webpage now. But i still dont know how that works with those refined weapons and the other items. Original Quote from Ice-Star : " My boss does that, i'm only seller"

EDIT: I offered them a very gracious prize for telling me how they do it lol, but i hadn't a chance to get into discussion about that.
Old 12/08/2010, 00:36   #4

I know IceStar verry well, and he have friends who farm for him : ) and bug quests etc and earn other things to sell/earn on. / Okaygoods have also tons farmers who farm cash, i dont think they hack either , i buyd alot gold on acclaim and those accs are safe to trade with RMT4GAME was sexy, 14usd 1,4Bil <3, bad acclaim closed
Old 12/08/2010, 06:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
I know IceStar verry well, and he have friends who farm for him : ) and bug quests etc and earn other things to sell/earn on. / Okaygoods have also tons farmers who farm cash, i dont think they hack either , i buyd alot gold on acclaim and those accs are safe to trade with RMT4GAME was sexy, 14usd 1,4Bil <3, bad acclaim closed
fyi Rmt4game started selling 7.7bill for like 10usd
Old 12/08/2010, 09:07   #6

so im not gonna get scammed if i buy from ?
Old 12/08/2010, 12:34   #7

I trust rmt4game bought many times gold in past for 9d acclaim ;0 *my friends buy to and never been scammed.

Selling gold is only fault of low drop rates and rare trinks from 2 bosses... were unaware of the fact that many people will play
Old 12/08/2010, 12:53   #8

my friend has spent 10$ to okaygoods and he didn't get anything. they are scammers.
Old 12/08/2010, 16:48   #9

RMT dint sell 6.6Bil for 10usd at start.. such a STUPID thing to post. Go check Prices there now! WHY IS IT SO EXPENCIVE? yes. is new server and not much gold as it was at Acclaim im end. and THERE WONT be prices like 6.6Bil for 10usd b4 many years. Pls know what your talking about b4 post, Special when it comes to Gold seller prices we can hock up and check now..

i buyed so much gold from RMT.. and when i started we got few 100 mils for 10usd..
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ice Wont scam you, if he do PM me pls
Old 12/08/2010, 20:29   #10

If someone want to buy gold items better buy from rmt4 my friends who had top lvl's on bardo recommended me rmt
Old 12/08/2010, 22:33   #11

What about of power lvling? O_O
Old 12/09/2010, 03:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
RMT dint sell 6.6Bil for 10usd at start.. such a STUPID thing to post. Go check Prices there now! WHY IS IT SO EXPENCIVE? yes. is new server and not much gold as it was at Acclaim im end. and THERE WONT be prices like 6.6Bil for 10usd b4 many years. Pls know what your talking about b4 post, Special when it comes to Gold seller prices we can hock up and check now..

i buyed so much gold from RMT.. and when i started we got few 100 mils for 10usd..
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ice Wont scam you, if he do PM me pls
fyi they did sell 7bill+ 10% bonus= 7.7bill for like 10-12 usd....
Old 12/09/2010, 13:41   #13

yes but in past now they sell 100mln for 10 usd, I will wait till they sell more gold and later buy some good stuff in game. Sorry but if drop rates in game could be set x10 than ppl will not buy any gold from spammers
Old 12/09/2010, 17:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaymas View Post
yes but in past now they sell 100mln for 10 usd, I will wait till they sell more gold and later buy some good stuff in game. Sorry but if drop rates in game could be set x10 than ppl will not buy any gold from spammers
+1
Old 12/09/2010, 17:23   #15

has anyone used icestar.vn 's services for items?

are they reliable? any problems?