Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apparently a working UCE

Discussion on Apparently a working UCE within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is taken from another forum. edit: hmm seems like can't paste url over here.

I don't know how to use it. The author says it works for 1 shot kill / mini god mode. You can change the attack / defence rating of your character. But it says something like only the client side, and you need WPE to make it to work on the serverside. I guess its manipulating the data sent to the server. But I haven't got any experiences with this. So anyone wanna give it a go?

I have tried searching the address for my attack / defence rating but can't find the values. There are too many 60-70 each scans even after changing the ratings slightly and rescanning.

Quote:
Ok well hello what's up guys. I'm DreamBig (a.k.a. DremB) not really a famous hacker or anything, but i am pretty good i choose usually not to show off my work. This time i'm going to help out some people and i'll start by giving you some links to UCE's for 9Dragons there are 2 at the moment that are public and working. Now i will not release mine which is Sub-Zer0 engine but i will show you the 2 that work. There is ICheat and Revolution6.2. I Personally despise Icheat so you can just google it and download it, but i will provide the link for Revolution.

Now that you know me i'll start by telling you what i've done so far in 9Dragons. So far i've found addresses and pointers for Atk Rating, Damage ? - x, hp, and chi. The Other i'm having a bit trouble with i cannot tell if they are floats or not and since noone has tried to hacking on this game no AOB's are released to the public.

The only real hacking you can do atm unless you've gotten farther than me is maybe one hit kill , a mini god mode which nothing can kill you unless something one shots you (like tigers at lvl 2 o.O that was a bad experience). Also you can get infinite chi haven't played very long so don't know what classes that might be good for. Please do not try to find me ingame cause my ingame name is totally different from this name. I might give you my in-game name if you are actually contributing to help and not just a leeeeeecher. (DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR HACKS -__-)

Alright thanks just wanted to give something to like the only 9 dragons hacking community in the world so there is a UCE for this game it bypasses GG up to rev1032. Have fun . Credits to Shak3 for the cheat engine

P.S. : I will be releasing a .CT with scripts, pointers, and addresses when i find them all that is.

P.S.S. : sorry forgot to include a scan here is a scan of the file. I used Avira Anti-Vir

Begin scan in 'C:\Documents and Settings\Hudog\Desktop\My Stuff\Revolution Engine 6.2\Revolution Engine 6.2.rar'

End of the scan: Saturday, June 16, 2007 00:11
Used time: 00:03 min

The scan has been done completely.

0 Scanning directories
10 Files were scanned
0 viruses and/or unwanted programs were found
0 classified as suspicious:
0 files were deleted
0 files were repaired
0 files were moved to quarantine
0 files were renamed
0 Files cannot be scanned
10 Files not concerned
1 Archives were scanned
0 Warnings
0 Notes
0 Hidden objects were found
Old 06/26/2007, 21:18   #2

Cool
Old 06/26/2007, 21:38   #3

yes maybe someone could explain pls ?
Old 06/26/2007, 21:56   #4

just using a program like they said google up Revolution6.2 and you can dl it its not detected by GG I tried using it but Im not used to using these things. What they/you do though is search up a value he said they're mostly floats so search for floats on what you can find such as atk rating or defense and you get some addresses and from there you can edit it he said and it will be on screen only edit so when you edit it, it will lead you to the real address but he didn't give it out for some reason
Old 06/27/2007, 02:04   #5

nice
Old 06/27/2007, 12:57   #6

Yeah using revolution engine can't be detected by GG. But I have yet to find any address that is for my character.

Seems like you need to start revolution engine first, then open up ninedragon.exe while it is loading gameguard you need to go to the cheat engine and find the process. Once you're in game you need to tab back and go to process watch and double click on 9dragons.exe and you can search the memory. If you don't do that it will just say can't find any address.

Let me know how you guys get on. I have never used this thing before. As I said earlier it seems like you need to first hack the client side and then use WPE (google the program) to manipulate the packets sent to the server.

I'm going to attach what he replied in his post on the other forum.

Quote:
Quote:
i have no idea how to use this thing....

This is a Cheat Engine you go start up 9Dragons. Click on the icon with the computer and magnifieing glass in the top left corner and scroll all the way to the bottom and while gamegaurd is loading you double click on the Text "NINEDRAGONS.exe" or something close to that you'll know it when you find it. Then you can search for Values and edit them. The Only values that are editable is Atk speed/Move speed, On Screen Atk Rating, and Def. the Rest of the addresses like chi, hp, str,dex etc. are all like invisible i think some people call it Encrypted. For the other ones i have no idea how to find encrypted stats i'm not that experienced. I know someone that is and i'm trying to reach him. But another way to edit values is using WPE unfortunetely i'm not willing to share the info on how to bypass that for gameguard. With WPE you can basically edit anything you want. Hope this answers your question.
Quote:
gnomepy wrote:
how did you managed to change atk rating and defense...I dont find any adress when I change it...And another question, do you have a WPE bypass...or a converted WPE that can bypass gameguard?
I'm trying to find that adress for bloodessence...probalbly also encrypted or server sided...

edit: oh lol just saw that you didnt want to share the Game guard killer...ok np but plz help me with the adresses lol

They are Onscreen atk rating and def. meaning they show on your window, but are not really changed. Just visual the rest you need wpe for. I'll give you a hint on bypassing it. Requires finding the file that checks for 3rd party programs then changing 3 lines in hex so it will not perform the check. Then protecting it from being modified back to it's original state using a very old program that used to bypass gameguard it's initials are "PG" very simple hope you do it .
Quote:
Listen to everyone asking me how to do this stuff. Most values are Float. So if you want atk speed you must know the atk speed that you have if it says like an example would be 25. You search for Float then value : In between 24 and 26 just to make sure you don't miss it. That will change onscreen atk speed meaning it will not affect your character only your stats window. With that address it will lead to finding real atk speed values you need to follow tutorials how to do that google them. I don't know how else i can help you cause i will not be posting my undetected WPE on this forum. It bypasses all games, but WoW, Gunbound, and RF online. And that i will only sell.
Quote:
Well this still works with the close method if you had any scripts like i do for one hit kills and god mode just tick them and close the engine before GG is done loading. Also I already posted that this is patched besides the close method. and Emulating does work how do you think i got WPE to be bypassed? is hasn't been useable since rev 500 and below. So playing Fair is so stupid. If you are a real hacker you hack for fun and not because you want to get high lvl just the thought of !@#$%^&* GM's off or !@#$%^&* off other players it's just pure fun.
Old 07/09/2007, 02:11   #7

Banz dude, post the ct if he release's it, i'll plus karma you :P also the client sides arent floats they are exact values. Floats are the server sided packets i think. They will look something like 64.454542323 so its harder for us all to find lol buggers.
:P
Old 07/18/2007, 02:12   #8

Well I know how to use WPE (undetected) and how to use a UCE, the only thing I don't know is to use WPE properly
Old 07/18/2007, 09:22   #9

9dragons will be closed when wpe pro active. I'm test it more times. If who have a cheat bypass it with wpe please help us! thanks so much
Old 08/02/2007, 04:24   #10

elite*gold: 196
Quote:
Floats are the server sided packets i think.
"Float" is just a data type, what is used for saving floating-point numbers. It doesn't say anything about if it's server- or client sided.

Quote:
9dragons will be closed when wpe pro active.
Maybe you should try to read some guides/tutorials how to get WPE Pro undetected first.

//Edit
Quote:
Banz dude, post the ct if he release's it, i'll plus karma you
Since this thread is just a simple "Copy 'n Paste" of ht'tp://www.stupidpaysite.com/phpbb2/about49616.html you can go there and check out if a ct for that game has been released like every minute.