Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hurry if you could..

Discussion on Hurry if you could.. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loads of people search at epvp for bots and macros and its kinda strange no bots are out for the new gameguard patch or w\e its called..
im not a bot or macro maker, but i ask u makers nicely, please make one soon, im tired of lvling my skills\buffs manually...

Thanks
Old 06/28/2007, 19:39   #2

I got an idea for you
if u wanna lvl your skills (for example Lighfoot and the protection and so on) go to an area where are not so much people
for Lightfoot:
Go to a gate where you change the area, go to the white steps and put your ALT-button (omg ive got to learn some englisch xD) down and your charakter will run at the wall of the steps, you can do it untill your vital energy is empty

for protection and so on:
choose an empty place, put the shortcut for the skill and hold it

take a coin or somethingelse and put the button down with, thats better as choosing your fingers
Old 07/01/2007, 03:28   #3

People, need an interesting stuff? Here: