Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE things not working

Discussion on CE things not working within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/08/2010, 09:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Uh? i think ive told this is 10-20 times or some in my other posts. you should go see them : ) and im looking for an engine i can atlest SERCH the client and find values / addresses or what ever you call them/it.. i dont have any plans in CHANGE the values with Cheat engine or others Engines.. i just need to addres that are ACTIVE At THIS moment..

This i means.. like take wep on serch take off serch, tick down the addres. and save it, then close game an Mess up a whole client.. u dont need to have CE open to make stuff happens when redo small things in the client that dont makes GG reload and DL the fkd files.. i know you guys think this cant be done, but i KNOW it can.. done it 100000 times at dekaron with same GG and Same system. Take care all^^ imma try play around this Thai 9D. even thai is more fun then G1 says something about the company. lol.

Anyone Created the Files for GG yet? we can use same GG killer, we just need to find the *** **** new Dedection files for GG that makes it update...

GG readding the client and check the values MrDeco, so without GG u can do WTF u want with the client. even add Costumes from other games ,

ANYONE wanna make an CE table for Thai ? im lame on CE and those engiens, "Linkin here only"
Old 11/08/2010, 09:38   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeco View Post
I think 9D itself can detect certain engines without the help of GG.

Isnt that how so many were caught? Because it showed up in the logs, AFTER emulating/bypassing GG?
No, it isn't that. By the way the DC with the famous _ECode 183 means GG was unable to respond to those heartbeat packets. It happens often, especially on slower machines, because GG eats ALL resources and sometimes it can't respond to those packets. So how can anyone tell if GG is loaded or not? The client itself is modified in order to stop GG loading. So the client "thinks" GG is loaded, the server "thinks" GG wasn't able to respond and => DCs. IMO Client itself doesn't have any protection.
Old 11/08/2010, 09:42   #33

GG gets gone then Kernel kills the Game.. and you cant hide this... this works on the same way to create an Hide Process program..

need an Fake Gg..
Old 11/08/2010, 13:03   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardan View Post
do you know anything about putty or howto link the server?, if you could help me with IP and Ports, i might take the risk
No never heard of till you mentioned it.
Yeah I'll look into server IP and Ports for both US and TH when I get there, things are starting to quite down here for the past 2 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2010, 14:28   #35

i never heard about Putty b4 IceStar told me about it
Old 11/08/2010, 15:19   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
putty has been around since Windows XP was new. It is just a SSH and telnet client. The reason you keep disconnecting is because you are sending raw ASCII data directly through the socket which it does not understand, so it ignores the data and either disconnects you or times out the connection. The first step is understanding the network protocol that is being used on that port, it may be an existing protocol or it can be a custom server/client protocol.

You don't need putty for non-SSH connections, just open a command prompt and type telnet <host/ip> <port>
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2010, 16:05   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
putty has been around since Windows XP was new. It is just a SSH and telnet client. The reason you keep disconnecting is because you are sending raw ASCII data directly through the socket which it does not understand, so it ignores the data and either disconnects you or times out the connection. The first step is understanding the network protocol that is being used on that port, it may be an existing protocol or it can be a custom server/client protocol.

You don't need putty for non-SSH connections, just open a command prompt and type telnet <host/ip> <port>
Still. Saweet Putty own ms dos.. look other posts, and i also say this

but Putty wont work anymore. i dunno if its the Reinstal of OS or G1.. it might be the Settnings in putty, but i dont change anything last time..

one of those 3 last updated did something? changed IP? ports?, i dont quite understand anything in putty when it tells 2 diff things, when i use old Correct ip and ports, and if i just type something.. it tells me 2 diff errors. so im stuck! pls help me >_<''
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sorry for missing ur whole point in the post saweet, i noticed 1st now tht u told the whole answer about putty.. sorry im 2 buzzed to understand, my eyes are Buzzing so i see whole room gets Pixled for a half sec, each 5th min, kinda scary hope i dont die as a nerd, by heart attack since lack off sleep, imma keep looking into this Thai server, since it rocks so hard.. Haystacks<3 my new best friend >< GT/FS pumpkins, Candels droppin like snow flakes here

Saweet if u have the Thai client would u create an CE table or something with attack speed and deelay?, im just asking : ) no need to 2 it if u dont have time,
Old 11/09/2010, 04:29   #38

Lightbulb _________TUT for make UCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post

YOu know if this method to do an uce is working ???????

Old 11/09/2010, 05:03   #39

is from 07, but who knows^^,
Old 11/10/2010, 06:56   #40

@saweet
@jase
@9D player

im looking information to by pass GG and i found this:

i hope someone can explain me this please

EDIT: i found this too
Old 11/10/2010, 07:47   #41

@sheik

The SSDT hooks post looks interesting, although it is beyond my knowledge.
Possibly saweet or 9D_player will be able to expand on this.

Also it maybe best for you to copy and paste the content in here with credits to Dwar as advertising similar sites to elitepvpers is forbidden and will result in a ban.
Don't want that to happen do we, even though your intentions is to help the e*pvp community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2010, 07:50   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
@saweet
@jase
@9D player

im looking information to by pass GG and i found this:

i hope someone can explain me this please

EDIT: i found this too
This is a way to "reroute" addresses so GG hooks the fake ones. I dont know if it'll work (when I have more time I'll try) but it's a good idea. It's well known that GG rewrites the first 5 bytes of many functions so if we want to use them we must set those entry bytes and go. But I've never tested it also. **** time's never enough for everything. I'll try some more techniques and when I get to something I'll post
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2010, 14:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D_player View Post
No, it isn't that. By the way the DC with the famous _ECode 183 means GG was unable to respond to those heartbeat packets. It happens often, especially on slower machines, because GG eats ALL resources and sometimes it can't respond to those packets. So how can anyone tell if GG is loaded or not? The client itself is modified in order to stop GG loading. So the client "thinks" GG is loaded, the server "thinks" GG wasn't able to respond and => DCs. IMO Client itself doesn't have any protection.
Then how is it, that they were able to get exact timestamps of CE running on their logs?

Some games already come with anti-engine stuff built it.
Old 11/10/2010, 14:17   #44

Quote:
Then how is it, that they were able to get exact timestamps of CE running on their logs?
How do you know they have those? And btw noone can forbid me to have a debugger, a CE installed and running while I start the game... I may wish only to have them opened

Quote:
Some games already come with anti-engine stuff built it.
This one doesn't, believe me GG has, but the game doesn't
Old 11/10/2010, 14:33   #45

Didnt a guy called Khaymas posted his log file here back when bans were handed out? In his log, all his characters, location date and time was there and an error like "CE" was registered.

So how then?