Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GB12 bugged quest??

Discussion on GB12 bugged quest?? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GB12 bugged quest??

any1 that know something about a bugged quest at GB12??
not sure about it.. there are just some rummors...
Old 10/24/2010, 04:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
hm am new to hacking but i would like to know too, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Bugged Lvl 60 Quest, do it at lvl 20!
07/26/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 21 Replies
There is a quest in Atzels approach named Tales of insanity that is bugged, you can do it at any level and will reward you with 31k xp Pretty neat to ding 2 levels at 1 turnin Coords: 286,265
bugged?
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is the islands in bird island bugged because it looks like im walking on water on the mini map when im not lol
TG Map Bugged
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Question: Anyone getting problem with TG map? mine is bugged... i cant see all the scarecrows and stakes i see only 8 of each for each lvl ... my map is like half of its original... really buggy.. any ideias how to fix it w/o installing all again? cyall
another bugged quest
04/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
The Divino-matic Rod Quest in Zul'Farrak is a tough fight where you have to fight waves and waves of trolls which usually results in wiping out the party. Here is an exploit you can do without fighting the waves after waves of trolls that spawn. The encounter is scripted so that you don't get the quest completion until you speak with Bly after all the trolls have been killed. So what you do is trick the game into thinking that you have already killed the trolls before releasing...