Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D RUS Problem with instal

Discussion on 9D RUS Problem with instal within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D RUS Problem with instal

Hello.. i got problem when i try to instal 9D russian on Win7 ultimate, i cant create folder named Девять Драконов the Installer get when i try to click instal.. even in any destinations anyone can help me? i use Norwegian OS, if that helps x)

Thanks for help, if i get
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Fixed, i just changed the name on wierd folder x)
Old 05/18/2010, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just delete that part, the russian part.

« hey guys | Guide »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] FreeBSD Instal Problem
08/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Leute ich hab ein Problem mit einem Strato Server und zwar wollte ich FreeBSD installieren also geb ich wie folgt ein curl ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/IS O-IMAGES/7.0/7.0-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso > disc1.iso FAIL hab anstatt 7.0 (7.1) eingegeben jetzt taucht das auf einmal auf
help with instal
10/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i are a n00b and i dont know how to install the game. i have download it and instal it and uppgrade it and when i start nonthing happend some1 told me i will uppgrade it manual. so plz can any1 say how i will install it from the start.i have removed it and download it again so plz help me. sry for my english
problem trying to instal
05/07/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
When I download the client from file front, and I double click it. I get this. When I click the button, it just closes and does nothing. Anyone can help me pls http://i26.tinypic.com/xeg6k2.jpg
Problem to Instal SRO
12/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ger: Ich habe mir heute SRO runtegeladen und wollte es instalieren als ich dann den Client anklickte um es zu instalieren kam lange ein kleines Fenster: Please wait und dann der Error: This is a client File that can be used after the Europe Update. eng: I downloaded today SRO after the download i wanted to instal it. I clicked the client and then there came a window with Please wait, 5 -6 minutes later i became an error with the text: This is a client File that can be used after the Europe...
if i instal CO1 will i be able to use my...
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
co2 gears and chars? and make items on co1 and then use them in co2?