Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't see monsters?!

Discussion on Can't see monsters?! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't see monsters?!

I'm playing 9DVN with 9Disciple and I can't see any monsters in LOB map.. I could see some near Zhengzhou entrance..
any ideas why? im stuck at lvl 0 cuz of it..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1hp monsters
08/23/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
ok time's up. heheh. .deleted
How to add monsters in a new map
05/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
How to add monsters in a new map its on cq_generator ? tnks
*HOT* New Monsters *HOT*
04/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
As many of you wished for some new monsters ur dream came true. TQ has confirmed that there will be TWO new types OF Mobs. They speak of them as "ArrowDove" and "VanillaDove". The monsters apperar in 2 locations:
monsters lvl
09/23/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi guys ang girls can some1 tell me were i can find some kind of tool so 1 can see the monsters lvl thanks alot
Monsters
07/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
If this works, anyone making a packet hack may want to add this in. Kill the db boss and grab the packet, then just edit it to say he dropped multiple db's and keep sending it. Dunno if that would keep making db's drop or what. I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for packet hacks while I work on my binary and hex. Also, would it be possible to hack a packet that causes a monster to spawn?