Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons acclaim dmg hack

Discussion on 9Dragons acclaim dmg hack within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9Dragons acclaim dmg hack

I just wonder is there dmg hack in 9Dragons (acclaim)? Bcuz i see nubs talking about that hack in forums , so is it on other 9Dragons versions? or it is impossible
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2010, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, damage hack is possible in the Acclaim version.

No, I won't give it to you nor anyone else, however 9DBuffer who is part of these forums has it for the Acclaim version, although you may have to purchase it.
Look him up.
Old 03/16/2010, 01:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] 9Dragons Acclaim Hack
08/17/2010 - 9Dragons - 62 Replies
Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread Hack Outdated... Mod please close the thread
9dragons acclaim down?
05/30/2010 - 9Dragons - 44 Replies
i cant log onto anything, not even the website or forums.. anyone having the same problem?
9dragons Acclaim (bug/hack) duplicate items
05/29/2010 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
all day ppl are spamming roars "They are duplicating items some how , that's what i understood from the spamming roars " i don't know how they do-it ..... but i want to find :D if some1 know pls post :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down:
9dragons Bot Acclaim
05/02/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
HI Is there a bot for 9dragons (Acclaim) or any useful hacks ,,can some one point me in the right direction . or post link here for it. i m new to this website so don't know whats what yet .. i tried searching forums but there doesn't seem to be anything .. HELP PLEASE