Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone know how auto make Road to Dragon??

Discussion on someone know how auto make Road to Dragon?? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb someone know how auto make Road to Dragon??

yesterday some VN player tell me the id quest of first road to dragon wutang but itry use but dont works and he cant explaime cause he no speak english at all... he say VN-zom have a guide to fix RTD buged and automake RTD...

maybe some vietnamese player here can translate...
or if your english is not good try make a video or something...

thanks..
Old 03/12/2010, 14:15   #2

Road to Dragon ??

this is "Dragon Quests" - "De Long Hanh" of clan ? o.O
Old 03/13/2010, 06:43   #3

Quote:
Road to Dragon ??

this is "Dragon Quests" - "De Long Hanh" of clan ? o.O
yes

i need IDīs for vodang (wutang) and brotherhood and beggar

pls help ^^

and how to use

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon Road Episode 2 by Server
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
YouTube - Dragon Road Episode 2 by Server Here is Episode 2. Better storyline longer cleaner more AAE than in Episode 1. yep all in 1 ;P atm i dont want to make episode 3 maybe later in future ^^ 2:11 i know it sux but i cant fix it idk why. im rendering this vid 5 times and always the same.. this vid took from me 2 weeks...( im lazy so i made it slow ;p ) and yep YT ruined some synchrons... Warning ! ^^ If u didnt like Episode 1 better leave this vid and dont wast ur time... I dont want...
Dragon Road - Movie by Server
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
YouTube - Dragon Road - Movie by Server 1st part. @lopasas I know u dont like this idea becouse u think no1 can make dragon ball in silkroad. As I told u im not goind to recreate db in silkroad but make own fusion i mean own movie but with some ideas from db. I hope now u understand ;)
Dragon Road Trailer - by Server
07/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
YouTube - Dragon Road Trailer - by Server here is my new video :) feel free to comments :)
Chapter 3 Road to Dragon Help pls
03/10/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Im shao EC8, i did the last road to dragon quest of chapter 2 (many dificulties) and cant find anywhere the first quest of chapter 3 :// can someone help me pls --- Just found it --- close this pls
Can Someone Make Me An A1 Dragon With 100m+
09/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Can some please make me an A1 dragon on Ts2 Aeria or Mayn with 100m+ on him I prefer Aeria. or Can someone just give me an a1 dragon with some money on him or her XD