Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About 9disciple

Discussion on About 9disciple within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About 9disciple

Who can tell me what i need to do to see list of servers in 9D VN? Because i used 9disciple, i do all steps but when i enter in game i dont see the servers.
What is the problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Regarding 9disciple
01/05/2012 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
i open the 9disciple but nothing loads, no hacks, the only thing that loads is the word Beta at the bottom left and the skin options on the bottom right, nothing else wants to load. - i use windows 7
9Disciple US?
09/01/2010 - 9Dragons - 15 Replies
Is there a 9Dis hack/cheat engine for 9DUS? If there is please put up the link to download it. Thank You
9disciple
04/09/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
say why quest2 tab dosn't do a thing i don't get it none of thos quests there work COME ON some1 help me how do i make this damn thing work and why is there no guide in using it only for old version???
9Disciple, don`t work!
03/19/2010 - 9Dragons - 15 Replies
Can some one tell me wath to do? :handsdown::handsdown: http://tero-20051.bplaced.net/image-hosting/whc-4 ba2a9e9bc18f.jpg
is it possible with 9disciple
03/16/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
is it possible 9disciple to complete all the RTD quests???:mofo:\ as usually:advice me if i goes wrong :)