Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REally gm can catch you if you use any memory hack if you use only for pve?

Discussion on REally gm can catch you if you use any memory hack if you use only for pve? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow REally gm can catch you if you use any memory hack if you use only for pve?

i use speed just a little for grind ...
gm can catch me ?
without see me in suspicious situation?

Saweet is trust in you please what you recomend

for use this more safe

thanks
Old 03/06/2010, 11:46   #2

Yeaa i got caught like that. And nobody knowed that use speed. I got only caught by packets and memory writing ...
Old 03/06/2010, 12:00   #3

is for memory hack or packet hack?
Old 03/06/2010, 13:29   #4

Received Thanks: 3,513
There's a "trojan" in client code, that gets list of all running processes in system, loaded modules into game process, checks windows count and titles, checks size of ninedragons.exe...maybe something else, i haven't figured all.If it finds something suspicious it will send results back to game server and probably "mark" your account as a cheater.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2010, 13:50   #5

Nebular if you have a clue bout packet editing and stuff like that PM me asap pls.
Old 03/06/2010, 15:52   #6

they catch u by packets with attached program to 9d
Old 03/07/2010, 08:07   #7

BUMP

Quote:
There's a "trojan" in client code, that gets list of all running processes in system, loaded modules into game process, checks windows count and titles, checks size of ninedragons.exe...maybe something else, i haven't figured all.If it finds something suspicious it will send results back to game server and proba
you know a way to bypass this "trojan" ?
Old 03/07/2010, 12:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebular View Post
There's a "trojan" in client code, that gets list of all running processes in system, loaded modules into game process, checks windows count and titles, checks size of ninedragons.exe...maybe something else, i haven't figured all.If it finds something suspicious it will send results back to game server and probably "mark" your account as a cheater.
its very interesting the things that we get to learn... very exciting experience indeed