Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some pics from new hack!

Discussion on Some pics from new hack! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2010, 06:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Smile ________________ =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp_vn View Post
If you have a firefox new, max lv you can get is 242 .
But some player get new hack way --> max lv is 600
----
@saweet: I think Improving GUI is important and you make is well. But improve your feature hack is more important ^^
you know how to use this hack ?
Old 02/11/2010, 07:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
you know how to use this hack ?
Have some tuts in vn-zoom.com/f151 (I think you cant find it if you dont understand VietNamese), but my poor E can not explain. I think you should get an yahoo nickname of your VN friend + teamview to do it
ITVietnam may be a good choice for you . He seems to be an active member
Old 02/11/2010, 15:16   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp_vn View Post
If you have a firefox new, max lv you can get is 242 .
But some player get new hack way --> max lv is 600
----
@saweet: I think Improving GUI is important and you make is well. But improve your feature hack is more important ^^
I won't disagree, you are right. I simply don't have much time to experiment anymore
Old 02/12/2010, 07:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
I won't disagree, you are right. I simply don't have much time to experiment anymore
Ya mee too, the think we need to improve for Firefox_new was adjust the GUI, i'm crazy & confuse with its.

About how to use Firefox_new i will try to find out more how to use it, until now i just now how to hack some quest and got lev quicky, just 1 minutes i got 24 lev from 74 to 94 lol.
Old 02/12/2010, 13:06   #20

If you can show me some "packet sniffer program", maybe I can sniff this code for you.
I have used WPE, but It useless with HND.exe (FF_NEW) because Auto Send of this hack always send extremely rapid speed (seems it used autoIT) --> WPE cant sniff excactly its packets
14/2 --> "Tet" holiday in VN (like New Year in your country ) --> Happy Lunar New Year!

« Deco | Refirement »