Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

010ABC63 FLOAT Value=415.99 Hack speed 9D aclaim ^^

Discussion on 010ABC63 FLOAT Value=415.99 Hack speed 9D aclaim ^^ within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/14/2010, 04:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!" ·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·!"·

This is a new adress cause aclaim update client
oNLY WORKS WITH CE 5.6
did you use code finder? to avoid having to search it again next patch
Old 02/21/2010, 15:54   #32

how to find addresses ? , would like to help :d
Old 02/21/2010, 19:36   #33

Received Thanks: 1,013
new refine address ;]

010AD684

1-12 value

EDIT: sry, i forgot - Byte (value type)
Old 02/21/2010, 19:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashnBurn View Post
did you use code finder? to avoid having to search it again next patch
I have been using my own UCE for the past 3 years, and the static speed address has only changed 3 times, and the algorithm changed once.
You should be safe with these values for a long time, although it's a 4byte address I use with 768 incremental per 5% and 2304 increments at every 20%.

I would also add a hot-key for this as to avoid detection.
Do not freeze the address if you are going to PvP with it, as if you are slowed you wont feel the effects and people get suspicious and start FRAPSing your ***.
(I've been FRAPSing and forwarding cowboys in Asura since the release and misuse of the latest GG killer)
If you get caught not using your advantages in a smart manner; IMO you deserve to be punished.

All other addresses such as casting times, cheng incrementation are using pointers, these pointers change after updates every time.

That's all the information I will post in regards to Acclaims version of 9D as I would like this kept clean as much as I can help it to be.
Old 02/21/2010, 20:00   #35

Lightbulb ?????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
I have been using my own UCE for the past 3 years, and the static speed address has only changed 3 times, and the algorithm changed once.
You should be safe with these values for a long time, although it's a 4byte address I use with 768 incremental per 5% and 2304 increments at every 20%.

I would also add a hot-key for this as to avoid detection.
Do not freeze the address if you are going to PvP with it, as if you are slowed you wont feel the effects and people get suspicious and start FRAPSing your ***.
(I've been FRAPSing and forwarding cowboys in Asura since the release and misuse of the latest GG killer)
If you get caught not using your advantages in a smart manner; IMO you deserve to be punished.

All other addresses such as casting times, cheng incrementation are using pointers, these pointers change after updates every time.

That's all the information I will post in regards to Acclaims version of 9D as I would like this kept clean as much as I can help it to be.
then cheng of skills is client sided but change each hour aprox?

thanks
Old 02/21/2010, 20:57   #36

I tried findign the HP and VE Addresses.. seems like being very hard >_>

I found it on other games easily but not on 9Dragons...
Old 02/21/2010, 20:59   #37

sry PC lagged
Old 02/21/2010, 22:21   #38

@TrustNo1.
You realize you can delete that post?
HP and VE can be manipulated cosmetically client side, but will have no effect on the server.
The server holds your true values.

@sheik_gray
Cheng Skills are client sided but not all is helpful.

For instance learning a C1 CON/ESS healer buff and manipulating that to C10 won't buff you 25 but will still only buff you 2.
Acclaim jumped on this 2 years ago when UCE's were a common thing.
It's helpful for instant C10 LF (Basic, Advanced or Expert)
But you will still have to wait until normal leveling beneath raises before reading a Tome.
Also its helpful for KF animations, but you will not benefit the damage ratings higher chengs provide until you achieve them.
Old 02/21/2010, 23:15   #39

to keep it short, CE is actually gonna get you nowhere.
To get something done packet editing would be the way to go, and or a tool like 9Disciple.

Gave up on CE pretty fast, because as GoodOldJase said, 99% of the things are cosmetic and wont help you at all.
Old 02/21/2010, 23:27   #40

Thats not correct.

In a online game like maplestory you can do somethign which is called *** Mode. Mobs just cant hit you. (Miss). that can be affected. as well as the drop speed, Pick up speed, the range of the picking up ( you can pick up all items on map of any location), you also can spawn all monsters on one spot which is called Vaccum hack.

There are pretty many things you can do with Cheat engine. You jsut have to know how^^

I knew it for Maplestory but thats like 3 years ago.. I needa learn it again, and then I might try it on 9 Dragons.

Support will always be good not just big words _!_

@ Edit : I forgot to mention the Attack speed.
Old 02/21/2010, 23:45   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustNo1. View Post
Thats not correct.

In a online game like maplestory you can do somethign which is called *** Mode. Mobs just cant hit you. (Miss). that can be affected. as well as the drop speed, Pick up speed, the range of the picking up ( you can pick up all items on map of any location), you also can spawn all monsters on one spot which is called Vaccum hack.

There are pretty many things you can do with Cheat engine. You jsut have to know how^^

I knew it for Maplestory but thats like 3 years ago.. I needa learn it again, and then I might try it on 9 Dragons.

actually i doubt attack speed can be changed.
i found a value which was for attack speed, but made the game crash when you changed it.
Its somewhere in this topic i think.
Old 02/22/2010, 00:10   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustNo1. View Post
Thats not correct.

This is 9Dragons, not MS!

CrashnBurn is correct in saying that memory manipulation is practically useless when it comes to 9Dragons.
Packet Editing is definitely the way to go.

But have fun, knock yourself out!
Old 02/22/2010, 05:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
This is 9Dragons, not MS!

CrashnBurn is correct in saying that memory manipulation is practically useless when it comes to 9Dragons.
Packet Editing is definitely the way to go.

But have fun, knock yourself out!
yup, i wasnt saying this for nothing.
I have being through the game with CE to come to that conclusion.
packet editing is the only way, hence why a tool like 9disciple is also nice to have.
but someone would have to feel up to the job, because as saweet suggested 9disciple is going to trow you an exception if you manage to change the IP:Ports.
Old 02/22/2010, 09:28   #44

Received Thanks: 1,013
refine (visual)
9DUS: value type: Byte, address 010AD684, value: 1-12
9DVN: value type: Byte, address 0107B84C, value: 1-12

speed hacks working, ty

and using CE is useless xD w/o speedhack, ofc :P
Old 02/22/2010, 10:44   #45

Thats not correct what you guys r saying.
The thign is you just have to know how :-)
anyways the 9Disciple hack isn`t doing somethign else as CE...
All the hack possibilitys I mentioned are possible.. Let me get deeper into trying this and maybe I can change your meanings. I`ll just need some time ;-)

2nd: I`ll try to change the IP + Addresses of the VN Disciple and Hex them to the Acclaim US versions one.

Regardz,