Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YH10 Translation Help

Discussion on YH10 Translation Help within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question YH10 Translation Help

Heya! I just started using Yahoo Messenger 10! ... Sort of. It works! ... I think. To be honest, I'm not really sure since I can't understand any of the things it says, but from what I've read here on the forums, it's useful for refining and other things, so I'd like to give it a try and see if it can do anything useful that 9Disciple can't. If you don't know what YH10 looks like or would like to help translate it for everyone like me who wants to use it but doesn't understand how to read it,

And before anyone asks, yes, I tried translating it myself, one letter at a time, I haven't been having any luck! xD Oh, and before I forget, if anyone has any links for any useful hacks/programs like Yahoo Messenger 10 or 9Disciple, or if you know of any useful packets that can be used to spawn useful items like ginseng, mushrooms, Blood Essences, etc. I'd really appreciate it if you told me about them! ^.^
Old 01/30/2010, 17:46   #2

yep, congratulation because you got it work aleady, the thing here we need with YH10 is "Auto 3" & "Auto 4" this area, the other shouldn't be care anymore use 9Disciple better.
Auto 3 used when you buy item mall in shop which called Ky Lan Kinh.
Auto 4 used when you go to hefei to refine weapon which it make refine process quickly save your time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2010, 18:33   #3

Oh! How do I use Auto 3 to buy item mall items, and does it use money to buy them, or does it give you them for free? o.o? I still can't read what any of the things on Yahoo do. xD
Old 01/31/2010, 07:55   #4

i kinda dint understand this thread.. but is Yh10 a hack to dupe Item mall items (as i know working) or to get free item mall Mirror "or wth teh fuuruuuu the item is "

Reply would be nice
Old 01/31/2010, 15:47   #5

You must use cash to buy mall item in the shop, not gold in game, real cash in real life.
Old 01/31/2010, 16:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITVietnam View Post
You must use cash to buy mall item in the shop, not gold in game, real cash in real life.
Oh! Um... Then what is "Auto 3" used for, and why does everyone always say, Yh10 is good for duping items? I really wish I knew how to use it, but sadly, I cannot read any of what it says and can't translate it either. v.v

Oh, and also, I heard about something called "FireFox5" that is good for duping items, but I don't know where to get it. Could someone help, please? ^.^;;;

So, um... Could anyone help with the translation, please, or tell me and everyone else about any other programs that might be helpful? ITVietnam, I remember you mentioning something called "FireFox5" once in another thread, but I can't find it, or even any information about it, anywhere. T.T
Old 02/03/2010, 20:47   #7

Offtopic: Double post
OnTopic: I think you cant dupe the items just making quests with Quest maker : 9Disciple (ENG)* or Yahoo Messenger 9 (VN)*

For duping the BE or things like that you must to be high level

Good Luck. Cheers

PS:* (VN) and (ENG) are the languages
Old 02/04/2010, 04:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaloh View Post
Oh! Um... Then what is "Auto 3" used for, and why does everyone always say, Yh10 is good for duping items? I really wish I knew how to use it, but sadly, I cannot read any of what it says and can't translate it either. v.v

Oh, and also, I heard about something called "FireFox5" that is good for duping items, but I don't know where to get it. Could someone help, please? ^.^;;;

So, um... Could anyone help with the translation, please, or tell me and everyone else about any other programs that might be helpful? ITVietnam, I remember you mentioning something called "FireFox5" once in another thread, but I can't find it, or even any information about it, anywhere. T.T

Here are the link to download firefox5
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 16:57   #9

Ah, thank you very much, everyone- especially you, ITVietnam! I can't explain how helpful you've been the whole time that I've been here! Thank you very much!! ^.^! And sorry for the double post, but I edited it several days ago without getting any other replies- only 50+ more views, so I thought it might help get replies- and I was right! x3

Edit: Um...

Where do I put all these files? I've looked in every single folder at least two times now, and I still can't figure out where any of the files go. >.>;

Edit 2: When trying to use it, I kept receiving an error message in a new window, constantly, couldn't close it out, even after restarting my computer- had to use Google and read about how other people fixed that error message, and finally did. I still CANNOT use Task Manager. "Task Manager has been disabled by your Administrator," and "Registry editing has been disabled by your Administrator" are the messages I receive whenever I try bringing up Task Manager, or using these guides to fix THESE problems.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FIREFOX FROM THAT LINK