Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need someone to help me with this problem

Discussion on Need someone to help me with this problem within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need someone to help me with this problem

Ok I open the hack, open the game (without updating) and then I get to when it says "connecting to game server" and then...BOOM crash :l any help?!

P.S. this will probably get locked...but no one will answer my question so I turn to posting it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 06:07   #2

Do you have any advice on anything you might do differently besides just opening it up, and trying to connect to a server? No matter when I start 9Disciple, whether I let 9Dragons patch or not, it is ALWAYS a blank, white screen for me- and with IVIetnam's guide, (Sorry if that's the wrong name, I can't remember it exactly) it says that the game can't find any servers to connect to, so no matter what I've tried so far, I've either had one kind of problem, or I've had another- but in both cases, 9Disciple has only ever been a blank, white screen for me, with only the option to change the skins. v.v
Old 01/27/2010, 06:37   #3

I know how to fix that but I'm not on my gaming computer I'm laying in bed on my macbook lol...so I will help you tomorrow...if I'm not busy during the day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 21:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by famfamfam View Post
I know how to fix that but I'm not on my gaming computer I'm laying in bed on my macbook lol...so I will help you tomorrow...if I'm not busy during the day.
Sooo... Can you help me now, please? ^.^;;
Old 01/28/2010, 21:54   #5

PM me your exact problem...with pictures if possible

P.S. I got mine working ^_^
Old 01/29/2010, 12:59   #6

I started up 9Disciple, then 9Dragons, and when I try logging in, either I can't log in, (I don't have a picture of this problem anymore since it hasn't happened in awhile) It would say something like, "no servers can be found" and the list of servers would be completely blank/empty,

Or I can log in, but 9Disciple is blank/white, like in the picture below.

Does it matter where the 9Disciple folder is, like on the Desktop, and does it matter if we edit the language files to show most things in English, by using Those are the only two things I can think of that might be the problem. And yes, I DO have Microsoft Framework 3.5, and I am NOT using Vista. >.<;

To keep the picture small I cropped it to show only those three folders, but trust me, I DO have Microsoft Framework 3.5. =P

Also, I just now found dreamer's guide at the top with the other stickied threads, "9dragons Viet. only Registration & related ingame info only." I never checked it sooner because, based on the title, "Registration and related ingame info only," I thought it was just a guide on how to register, not something on how to get a hack to work. =P But, I'm having problems with it, too. On the very first step, where there's a link to the file or files you're supposed to download, there aren't any there. T.T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaloh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerdd View Post
Step 1:
Download the File.

What files? They aren't there anymore. x.x;;;

Edit: I'm starting the game by going to My Computer, then C, Program Files, Vinagame, CuuLongTranhBa, then double clicking the launcher, clicking "Dung" before it has a chance to automatically update, and trying to log in as usual. But, now I have a new problem. I used DDreamer's guide, managed to find the 9dragons launcher and .exe file that you're supposed to overwrite those two original files with, and when I do, I receive these two messages before the game automatically closes itself before it even gets to the login screen.

So, now I get to have fun reinstalling the entire game, yay~. -.-*

Edit: It still doesn't work, unfortunately, after reinstalling it, and following IVietnam's guide EXACTLY the way he showed in the video, watching is, pausing it, going back and watching everything he did step by step at least two times for every single part to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.. v.v I'm having the problem where it can't find the servers again.

Old 01/29/2010, 17:39   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaloh View Post
So, now I get to have fun reinstalling the entire game, yay~. -.-*
Install the game, let the launcher do a full update of the game. After finished, close the launcher and don't start the game. Extract the Patch 73 files to your game directory. Done.

See for the Patch 73 files I'm speaking of.

9Disciple will stay blank like your screenshot if you are not using the right NINEDRAGONS.EXE.
Old 01/29/2010, 22:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Install the game, let the launcher do a full update of the game. After finished, close the launcher and don't start the game. Extract the Patch 73 files to your game directory. Done.

See for the Patch 73 files I'm speaking of.

9Disciple will stay blank like your screenshot if you are not using the right NINEDRAGONS.EXE.
Ah, thank you, I really can't tell you how much I appreciate this. But one last thing. "Extract the Patch 73 files to your game directory. Done." I don't mean to sound stupid, but where's the game directory? I don't know which folder that is. I'm sorry, I'm not that good with computers. ^.^;;;

Edit: Wait, is that the main folder, titled "CuuLongTranhBa," that has all the files in it, and not any of the files within that main one? o.o?

Edit2: xD You're not going to believe this, but I went ahead and did what you said to the best of my knowledge, and this time, it managed to find the servers. Unfortunately though, I have a brand new problem...

Just when I think there aren't any more problems I could have, a new one appears! xD If the letters are too small or hard to read, it says, "Account not registered. Please check your account through our Website." And yes, that account is already registered; I've been playing on it for a few days now. :s Still, I feel like this is the closest I've been so far to making it work. With all these different problems and different ways of trying to fix them tried out already, there can't be any more problems left if I can just get around this one, right? =P

Edit3: Okay, now you're not going to believe THIS! I was right about being so close to making it work, because after the past four or five days, however many days I've been on these forums trying to get it to work, it finally does! The final reason why it wouldn't work, and said the account didn't exist: I had been trying to make it work, today alone, for over three straight hours, took a break to go out and eat, as well as enjoy the weather, then came back for another few hours to try getting it to work again. For the past few days, I've spent no less than two hours every day trying to get it to work. With all this time spent just trying to get it to work, and not actually playing the game, I forgot the name of my account and kept using the wrong account name! xD It was the glitched account I had to abandon because it would say that it wasn't registered, even though it was, that I never played on a single time. But now, it finally works, thanks to ITVietnam's guide, and one extra file that ITVietnam forgot to mention, that famfamfam was nice enough to tell me about over private messages! If not for all of you, I'd never be able to use this! Thank you all so much!!! ♥♥♥